UTEP upset brewing.

Krugerfan52

Reaction score
UTEP is on the verge of upsetting #25 Mississippi on the road tonight. Last I checked they were up 12 with 5 minutes left.

Caracter has 15 and 12. Is this his first game? Wow. Gonna be a challenge for Tony.

Whoops. I may have jinxed it. It's a 4 point game now.

It was 70-58 when I started the thread.
It is 70-67 now.

This isn't an "attack" on the OP, but I don't consider it an upset.

Not a huge one, but it would still be a team that has received zero votes going on the road and beating a team ranked in the top 25.

We are going to have trouble coming to OKC on Monday night. Look at what Caracter did tonight off the bench for UTEP.

FGM-A 4-6, 3PM-A 0-0, FTM-A 7-11, REB 14, AST 2, STL 1, BLK 1, TO 5, PF 3, PTS 15.

The Miners lost the game due to sloppy play in the final two minutes but they probably should have beaten Miss.

What is going on? First ESPN said Ole Miss won. Now they say it's in OT, but still have tagged UTEP with their 2nd loss?!!

What is going on? First ESPN said Ole Miss won. Now they say it's in OT, but still have tagged UTEP with their 2nd loss?!!

wow... there must have been a last second shot reviewed or something.

game is now showing as in OT with Ole Miss up by 6

Looks like UTEP is going to lose this one. They play the worst team in college basketball right now, Alcorn State next. I wonder if that will help them or hurt them having to play a team that bad right before they play OU?

Caracter had 15 points and 15 rebounds in his first game against a top 20 team.

Back