VCU loses by 16 points tonight-Sanders scores 7

FaithfulSooner

Reaction score
I'm sure Saturday will be a different game, but I like our chances. Looks like Birdman pledge will have some family there and Tiny may have a few supporters there as well. I think our guys will be ready. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:clap

The game was as WMU's place. If we shoot the ball well, rebound, and take care of the basketball we will win. This is so exciting. The first road game for the fab four. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

I am very excited about this game too. Capel at his old stomping grounds.

I really think we will win. If Eric Maynor were still there I would not be so confident.

capelfan 52 I'm sorry I started this thread. I didn't see that you had already started one about this topic. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

I don't think the Sooners can count on Joey Rodriguez going 0-for-8 from three point range on Saturday. It's definitely going to be a battle in Richmond this weekend.

I don't think the Sooners can count on Joey Rodriguez going 0-for-8 from three point range on Saturday. It's definitely going to be a battle in Richmond this weekend.

OU should win the game though... Hopefully they dont get hot from the 3pt line.

VCU likes to push it down the court more which will be advantage OU. We have better players and we have guys that know how to push the ball more. I really feel good about this one.

I expect OU to win this game (and I mean expect). I will be very unhappy if OU loses. I realize it is a road game but it is a perfect first road game.

OU played 23 minutes of 4 guard ball last night. I bet we see some of that against VCU.

Back