Wall to N.C. Central?

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
Probably not, but I applaud the kid for being open minded.

www.zagsblog.com

John Wall isn’t done taking visits quite yet.

The No. 1 recruit in the Class of 2009 will visit North Carolina Central today and won’t cut his list until Monday at the earliest.

“I want to find out what a historically black school has to offer,” Wall told The News & Observer Thursday night of N.C. Central, an NCAA Division I independent.

Wall has reportedly known N.C. Central assistant coach LeVelle Moton for years.

Wall had previously said he would cut his list this week to “two or three.” Wall has a long list of suitors including Kentucky, Duke, Baylor, Kansas, N.C. State, Florida, Memphis and Miami.

In interviews I've noticed that Wall is a really high quality kid who has been through some rough times in his life. He's very respectful and humble. It seems as if basketball is his outlet for personal pains. I wouldn't put it past him to hold personal convictions over the standard decision.

Jeff Capel will take exception to you dogging NC Central.

That would be INSANELY awesome.

HoHum, why have you been a stranger? We need some OSU talk. What's going on in recruiting?

Not a whole lot is happening. All the 'insiders' in basketball recruiting were tied in with the Suttons, so information comes real slow as far as 2010 recruits.

There is a rumor that OSU might sign one more here pretty quick, which really says a lot about the chances of Shaw and Johnson.

Last edited:
I've heard Xavier Alexander might transfer to OSU.

I've always what would happen if the top five at each position decided amongst themselves to go to one of the worst basketball teams in the country. Like what if they all went to Southern or something.

I've always what would happen if the top five at each position decided amongst themselves to go to one of the worst basketball teams in the country. Like what if they all went to Southern or something.

It would be called the 1950s.

That would be awesome. You think that would happen sometime. Maybe not a school as bad as Southern but maybe a weak team in a power conference close to home or something. Like if a bunch of NYC/NJ area kids went to St. Johns or Rutgers or something. Or a bunch of West Coast kids that were all highly rated went to Cal or something. That would be cool.

At one point Florida A&M was recruiting O.J. Mayo and Bill Walker, and both were listing the school among their favorites because they were intrigued by the idea of bringing a small school with no tradition to prominence.

At one point Florida A&M was recruiting O.J. Mayo and Bill Walker, and both were listing the school among their favorites because they were intrigued by the idea of bringing a small school with no tradition to prominence.

they should have gone to marshall along with patterson, chris early and cookie miller.

Back