Watch out for the Toreros... senior-laden team.

thebigabd

Reaction score
They beat what is looking like a bad Stanford team, but they are led by seniors and that is something to look out for on a neutral court. They lost at Pacific by 1 point, and have won their two other games.

OU has more talent obviously, but this is a very experienced team.

PG: De'Jon Jackson (6'2'' 200 - Senior) - Averaging 17.7 points, 5.0 rebounds, and shooting 53% from the 3pt line.

SG: Brandon Johnson (6'0'' 200 - RS Senior) - Averaging 14 points, 2.5 rebounds per game.

SF: Matt Dorr (6'4'' 195 - Junior) - Averaging 6 points, 2.3 rebounds. Coming off an 18 point game in their last outing.

PF: Chris Lewis (6'7'' 215 - RS Senior) - Averaging 9.7 points and 6.7 rebounds per game. Had 15 against Stanford.

C: Roberto Mafra (6'9'' 235 - Senior) - Averaging 9 points and 5 rebounds per game.

I'm not even going to bother to watch since you have posted those stats. Its definitely an L for OU.

Just wait for the Houston pimping....you ain't seen nothing yet. :D

lol, well I think OU will beat San Diego by about 15-18... I am just trying to give the opponent a little credit here.

lol, well I think OU will beat San Diego by about 15-18... I am just trying to give the opponent a little credit here.

You might want to put that in your original post. In reading it, I expected that you thought this was going to be a good game. 15-18 points would be a thrashing on a neutral floor. I hope you are right.

I think we win by around 12.

You might want to put that in your original post. In reading it, I expected that you thought this was going to be a good game. 15-18 points would be a thrashing on a neutral floor. I hope you are right.

I think we win by around 12.

The first game after a loss is when you expect talented guys to play better. I cant imagine Willie going 0-8 again and he is only 1-15 shooting on the year. Surely this is the game where he comes alive and explodes for 30.

That will result in a 15-18 point win. But I expect a pretty close first half.

Big 15-18 points is alot of points. I think if we beat them by double digits. It will be more like 10-12 points. To be honest I just want to see us play with better effort and passion. If we do that we could win by 15-18. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Big 15-18 points is alot of points. I think if we beat them by double digits. It will be more like 10-12 points. To be honest I just want to see us play with better effort and passion. If we do that we could win by 15-18. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

I ended up predicting an 12 point victory. I am still not really convinced that will happen, but its what i am hoping for. I am trying not to be so negative. :)

Well, so much for trying to be overly positive.

Back