Wayman tisdale=true american hero!

Couldn't agree more, but let's go ahead and make that a world-wide hero. He has inspired sooooo many through basketball and music.

I have no problem with that at all. We probably have no idea how many people his music and his smile have impacted. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

I have no problem with that at all. We probably have no idea how many people his music and his smile have impacted. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

It is really cool to see so many folks from other countries on his Facebook page.

Wayman lived in my heart. I knew it today when I saw his passing.

Wayman hung the moon in my book. He's my favorite Sooner all-time any sport.

What a great, great person. Man, I'm gonna miss him.

Wayman is an American Hero, and Avery Johnson called him as such on Sportscenter this morning. You can see the video over on espn's web site.

I also think it kind of gets missed how good he was in the NBA. He gets viewed as something of a bust simply because he didn't duplicate his collegiate dominance, which is so unfair to him. The man averaged over 15 points a game over the course of a 12 year career. Certainly nothing wrong with that.

Back