Waymons last days

boomer0187

Reaction score
Anybody know what made him take a turn for the worse? I thought he was doing so well in the interviews and such. I am am really going to miss this sooner great. R.I.P.

There are thousands of answers including, the nature of cancer, possibly didn't want to release how bad he was really doing, GOD said it was over, etc. Just what cancer does sometimes. What makes a healthy person who has ran thousands of miles, drop dead after a run? Who really knows?

It has been reported that he was having alot of problems swallowing, the effects of the chemo. The result was that he lost alot of weight.

With the type of attitude he had, and the faith that he displayed, he never would complain or show signs of being sick. RIP WWT.

Jmizzy, how did he get cancer?

Not sure Rule. I haven't heard much about it. I know that it was discovered when he broke his lower leg walking down stairs. Apparently he had bone cancer. Some others may have more insight on the history.

I heard he fell down the stairs and went to the doctor and found out he got cancer.R.I.P. Wayman Tisdale!

Jmizzy, how did he get cancer?

I doubt he was exposed to any kind of mutagen. Cancer isn't exactly an occupational hazard for bass players. He probably just developed it by chance like many people do.

Anybody know what made him take a turn for the worse? I thought he was doing so well in the interviews and such. I am am really going to miss this sooner great. R.I.P.

The guy is an absolute warrior and filled with the holy spirit. This guy fought the battle of his life and still enjoyed life to the fullest. How many dying people go out doing a concert and fufilling their life to the fullest.

The guy is an absolute warrior and filled with the holy spirit. This guy fought the battle of his life and still enjoyed life to the fullest. How many dying people go out doing a concert and fufilling their life to the fullest.

:clap:clap:clap

I read an article a few days back which mentioned, and I remember this, when Wayman was interviewed at the USC game, they asked him how he was doing and he said "I'm good".

We should have known then that something wasn't right because his answer was so quick. However, everybody wanted him to be doing well, and when he said so, we should have known by the way he said it. Instead, I assumed he was going to be fine.

There are thousands of answers including, the nature of cancer, possibly didn't want to release how bad he was really doing, GOD said it was over, etc. Just what cancer does sometimes. What makes a healthy person who has ran thousands of miles, drop dead after a run? Who really knows?

It has been reported that he was having alot of problems swallowing, the effects of the chemo. The result was that he lost alot of weight.

With the type of attitude he had, and the faith that he displayed, he never would complain or show signs of being sick. RIP WWT.

What I read in the Tulsa paper indicated he had trouble breathing as a result of the Chemo. They indicated that his death was a result of complications from Chemo.

What I read in the Tulsa paper indicated he had trouble breathing as a result of the Chemo. They indicated that his death was a result of complications from Chemo.

Thanks Spock. I do remember reading about him having major problems from the chemo.

Back