We have great outsiders on this board....

thebigabd

Reaction score
Sawyer, Fatty, Sys, OSUJeff, Grace, DFW, Cheno, hohum, mizzoufan, dignon, and a few others (I apologize if I missed you) add a lot to this forum and I am glad they found their way over here. All of them are really good posters, imo.

:clap

Sawyer, Fatty, Sys, OSUJeff, Grace, DFW, Cheno, hohum, mizzoufan, dignon, and a few others (I apologize if I missed you) add a lot to this forum and I am glad they found their way over here. All of them are really good posters, imo.

It is pretty crazy how many quality (and respectful) posters from other schools post here. I think it is one of the things that makes this board fun. Of course I know not everyone feels that way. LOL.

Big you should include your self because you are not an ou fan. Your a Neb, Mizzou, Colo, and TU fan

I think I should have been listed first on that list, but whatever...:eddie187_jpg_xs:

I does make it a lot of fun!!! This is a great board.
And don't forget Earl! I like his posts.

it's a great board; most people on here state opinions in a civil way and it doesn't digress into a cesspool of hate. The mods do a great job. But also a testament to the class of the many great OU fans/posters on here. It's the greatest team sport ever invented. Glad many others share the passion that I have for the game.

The best thing this board has going for it is its small size IMO.

The bigger a board gets, the harder it is to maintain the peace. After a certain point all boards seem to go one of two directions: it becomes an anything (or almost anything) goes type of place (see: tigerboard), or gains a reputation for draconian rule. Neither is desirable IMO... you're either battling idiot posters or idiot mods... or both.

I enjoy their opinions on our team and theirs. And we might learn something from some of them......:ez-laugh:

We do have some great fans from other schools on this board. I hope that more will join us in the future.

Back