We need Juco Juice ASAP

Hey DM, or anyone else who knows....

What's up with the Robert Goff kid??? On the OUI board they have an interview with him, and he seems really interested in us. Would he be a good get as a PF, and would he be able to contribute right away????

Hey DM, or anyone else who knows....

What's up with the Robert Goff kid??? On the OUI board they have an interview with him, and he seems really interested in us. Would he be a good get as a PF, and would he be able to contribute right away????

someone said Goff is 2011. Goff will probably be at the Mullen's Event they hold every summer so if you're in the Tulsa area, keep an Eye out for it. As For Eloy Vargas, I have been told UK is not recruiting him. That's huge, because he visited early in the process. I've been told UK is very interested in Ricardo Ratcliff.

Sorry if I couldn't help you out, but I think no one has an Idea who OU is recruiting outside of Aziz, Ross, and Jones for 2010. Hopefully they get some visitors.

someone said Goff is 2011. Goff will probably be at the Mullen's Event they hold every summer so if you're in the Tulsa area, keep an Eye out for it. As For Eloy Vargas, I have been told UK is not recruiting him. That's huge, because he visited early in the process. I've been told UK is very interested in Ricardo Ratcliff.

Sorry if I couldn't help you out, but I think no one has an Idea who OU is recruiting outside of Aziz, Ross, and Jones for 2010. Hopefully they get some visitors.

Good stuff DM, thanks bro. I got a feeling that the Goff kid would be a nice addition. Man, we need some ballers who WANT TO BE SOONERS, above all else.

I disagree that doing it over the course of a season or two is going to leave a permenant black mark on that coach. Now, if it happens every season for 5 straight year, maybe. I'd like to see Capel do it this year, and Ford probably needs to curb that practice after this year.

I agree that Capel needs to encourage a couple of guys to move on to another program to showcase their skills. I have no problem with it every now and then. Everyone makes mistakes in evaluations and the young men would probably rather get some PT at some mid-major/D2 than ride the pine for 4 years and get mop up duty. I can't imagine any baller who has a goal of just getting a scholarship at OU just to ride the bench. If he does, we shouldn't have offered in the 1st place.

Jeff is being paid over 1 million a year to win games. The misses on a basketball roster are a lot more magnified than a football roster because of the numbers. Bob can afford to have some career scrubs, not so with BBall. If you do, you might be looking for another job.

Back