Webcast Question - I want VCU video with OU audio

DenverSooner

Reaction score
Anyone have a suggestion how to do that? My computer will try to play both audio files at once but it seems like I should be able to play the OU audio while playing the VCU video.

Suggestions would be great.

The tough part is the audio and video lags will be different...so, you'd probably be hearing the action before you saw it.

Anyone have a suggestion how to do that? My computer will try to play both audio files at once but it seems like I should be able to play the OU audio while playing the VCU video.

Suggestions would be great.

If the link doesn't have volume(mine does) then I would look for a radio station broadcast and just play them both at the same time.

The tough part is the audio and video lags will be different...so, you'd probably be hearing the action before you saw it.

Didn't even think about that. I will just listent to the VCU guys. I hope they have a miserable time.

If the link doesn't have volume(mine does) then I would look for a radio station broadcast and just play them both at the same time.

Mine has volume but it wont turn all the way off unless I turn the computer volume all the way off. But I think Crawfish is correct.

Mine has volume but it wont turn all the way off unless I turn the computer volume all the way off. But I think Crawfish is correct.
Click on the microphone in the lower right corner....that will mute the VCU broadcast then listen via an OU radio link.

Back