Website name change OU/KU Hoops

Status
Not open for further replies.

buttermaker1

Reaction score
We should change this website to the following OU/KU Hoops. Really I am not kidding a KU fan is allowed to start 3 KU threads in one day and we are super cool with it.

If no one responded, the KU threads would drop to be bottom and be gone. I guess people want to talk about it.

We should change this website to the following OU/KU Hoops. Really I am not kidding a KU fan is allowed to start 3 KU threads in one day and we are super cool with it.

Why are you ok with OU fans starting 4 or 5 KU threads, but not ok with a KU fan starting 3?

KU is arguably our biggest rival in basketball. And they are in the conference and we play them every year. We should talk a lot about them.

You are entitled to your opinion, but I don't get all the resentment toward the KU members here. They are super-respectful of OU and Capel and I don't ever read them starting inflammatory stuff. Wouldn't you rather have people that are semi-in-touch with other programs posting info on here?

I just don't get it. I like those guys being active on this board.

You are entitled to your opinion, but I don't get all the resentment toward the KU members here. They are super-respectful of OU and Capel and I don't ever read them starting inflammatory stuff. Wouldn't you rather have people that are semi-in-touch with other programs posting info on here?

I just don't get it. I like those guys being active on this board.

Ditto.

Here is a better question, if you can answer this I will shut up.

Why doesn't the KU fan take the KU threads to a KU website? Why post them on a OU website, what is the purpose? Lets get honest.

Why doesn't the KU fan take the KU threads to a KU website? Why post them on a OU website, what is the purpose? Lets get honest.
who are you Dr. Phil?

The KU fans (who have been posting with us for 5+ years now) post KU stuff because thats what all of us OU fans are talking about right now. OU fans have started 4 KU threads on the front page, and you only have a problem with the KU-started threads.

The KU fans post more about OU basketball, Jeff Capel, OU recruiting, and OU related stuff than most of the folks on this board. They have done so for the past 5+ years. They are well-liked by most, knowledgable, respectful, and have never said a bad word about OU, its players, or its coaches. Ever.

They dont take it to a KU website because these two KU fans (Cheno and Grace) have been posting with all of us for half of this decade or more, and like talking hoops with us. Why is that such a big deal? They never start threads that nobody cares about, and they participate in everything we talk about on this site, and they do so with class and respect.

All right lets be honest...

You obviously have a real inferiority complex when it comes to KU fans.

And for your whining about their posts, you started a post that was essentially about KU fans (and how you hate them). Just leave it alone dude...

All right lets be honest...

You obviously have a real inferiority complex when it comes to KU fans.

And for your whining about their posts, you started a post that was essentially about KU fans (and how you hate them). Just leave it alone dude...

Lets change the name of this website to OU/KU hoops since 2 of the top 5 posters are KU fans and they can post 3 KU threads a day. For real lets change it.

Lets change the name of this website to OU/KU hoops since 2 of the top 5 posters are KU fans and they can post 3 KU threads a day. For real lets change it.

You are being a gigantic baby. I know as a mod I am probably not supposed to say that, but damn man, you are a grown man and you are throwing a temper-tantrum over here. You have started a bunch of pointless threads because you dont like one guy for no reason.

I think you need to cool down....

facepalm.jpg

QUIT CRYING. If you don't want to read them, don't click on them.

KU is a good program and obviously a lot of people want to talk about them. You don't, so don't join in. However I like how you start a thread dealing with KU posting but you are tired of posts about KU. :clap

I am sure I would have done the same thing if I were you. You tried to throw out the who cares deal earlier and no one bit. Therefor you have to start YOUR OWN thread to hope everyone backs you up. Looks like it is working well though.

I think I might go bump all of the KU threads to the top for fun.

I really, really hate to have to go into gestapo nazi admin mode, but I don't see this thread going anywhere but the gutter so I'm going to close it down. If buttermaker or anyone else want to continue to discuss this subject please feel free to pm me. But starting new threads aren't going to help the cause. Just send the pm and your voice will be heard.

I'm all ears to your opinions as to how this site is being run — good or bad. I will say that maybe the topics on this subject should've been condensed into one thread since it was a non-OU topic. That is my fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back