We're going to lose to Baylor!

soonerbms

Reaction score
How has our program fallen so far so fast? I am shocked and saddened.

Every year Baylor thinks they can win and every year they fall...THE STREAK CONTINUES!!!

How has our program fallen so far so fast? I am shocked and saddened.

Baylor has a good team and we'll have to really play well to win, but thanks for your optomistic and enlightening post.

I am shocked that we have "fallen so far so fast" when we have such positive fans.

We may lose today, I have no idea. But, I do know there is still time for this team to start playing up to the level they are capable and we could still have a good season.

I am shocked that we have "fallen so far so fast" when we have such positive fans.

I'm generally a very optimistic OU basketball fan, but this team has me scratching my head. We have all this talent, but we can't put it together.

This board sucks right now. I dread coming to it.

I hope we win today just so this board changes.

I'm afraid some are already working on their posts in case we lose. Some will point fingers at Capel, some will blame it on WW or Cade or TMG or whomever, some will say "I told you so", blah, blah, blah.

The bottom line is, they win as a team and they lose as a team. No one has forgotten how to coach. No one has forgotten how to play. They just need to play as a team and get after people.

I'm afraid some are already working on their posts in case we lose. Some will point fingers at Capel, some will blame it on WW or Cade or TMG or whomever, some will say "I told you so", blah, blah, blah.

The bottom line is, they win as a team and they lose as a team. No one has forgotten how to coach. No one has forgotten how to play. They just need to play as a team and get after people.

If we lose today it's because Baylor is better than we are. Nothing more, nothing less.

Other than Gonzaga, Baylor may field the best team OU has played thus far. A loss would not be beyond the realm of possibility, but on the other hand, would not signal the end of civilazation as we know it.

This board sucks right now. I dread coming to it.

I hope we win today just so this board changes.

Me too, I know the team is struggling but the comments help me understand the ignorance of fans...I know that is a broad stroke but unfortunately a few spoil it for the rest...

If we do lose, it won't be our worst loss. Remember San Diego? Baylor is good and I don't think this young team can beat them on the road

If we do lose, it won't be our worst loss. Remember San Diego? Baylor is good and I don't think this young team can beat them on the road

You don't think they will, or you don't think they can -- they're very different statements.

And if you meant that you don't think they can beat Baylor, I can only surmise that you are a very newly minted college sports fan, as bigger upsets than OU topping Baylor on the road happen virtually every day.

You don't think they will, or you don't think they can -- they're very different statements.

And if you meant that you don't think they can beat Baylor, I can only surmise that you are a very newly minted college sports fan, as bigger upsets than OU topping Baylor on the road happen virtually every day.

Did I ever say will? Based on what I have seen form this team, I don't think OU is capable of defeating BU. You have the right to disagree, I don't care.

You can think whatever you want about me, but that doesn't mean its true.

So you can't conjure even a farfetched scenario in which the Sooners pull off the upset?

OU topping Baylor wouldn't make a list of the Top 10 upsets of the year at the end of this season. It likely wouldn't even make a list of the top 25 upsets.

Back