Where in the world....

stormspencer

Reaction score
has this team been all year? We are creating turnovers, rebounding, and have great "on the ball" pressure. According to Reid Gettys, I guess we need to have a "bad" practice the day before a game in order to get focused. And the offense even has a flow to it on most trips down the court. This is what I was expecting all along this year. However, our youth/inexperience brought me back to reality.

Bottom line.....it's just good to see some improvement and progression with this team. I was getting worried for a while.

This is definitely more like what I was expecting to see this year. Loving the defense.

This team is going to get better and better all year. I hate to use this cliche but it's true. I'm sure we'll take a step back from time to time but we'll always be tough to beat at home. I think the early losses will do more good than harm and I fully expect our Big 12 record to be much better than you would think after our early struggles.

These kind of things happen with so many freshman. Hopefully they can keep this play up all year.

I think we may have played this good on defense against Arkansas last week. But our team game is overall better than that game. But this is still a young team. They'll have some let down games.

Team forcing lots of turnovers

Lots of great pressure...

Will this defensive intensity continue?

So many questions to be answered

Stay tuned...

Team forcing lots of turnovers

Lots of great pressure...

Will this defensive intensity continue?

So many questions to be answered

Stay tuned...

There may be lapses from time to time, but I think it will last for the most part.

Back