Where was Ray Willis?

lk2183

Reaction score
?

Didn't see him on the bench. Did I miss him?

Not saying he should have been in or anything, but with all the B.S. calls tonight, he might have been able to spell TC for a couple minutes at some point.

I didnt see him or TJ Franklin. I did notice that Willis was the only one not cheering during the Missouri and sometimes OSU games when we made big plays or hit big shots. He and Franklin seemsed to just sit there and whisper to each other all the time. Even when Wright would have huge dunks and everybody would jump up and go crazy, Ray would just sit there like he could care less. Sometimes TJ too.

I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't invited to travel with the team. Especially if Capel saw the video of what I saw.

Both had some academic issues that they needed to clear up back in Norman. Didn't travel with the squad.

TJ Franklin had academic issues? That's an eye opener for me...I thought he was a great student.

Both had to do with scheduling mix-ups. Today was the first day of the new semester. They aren't in trouble academically.

Both had to do with scheduling mix-ups. Today was the first day of the new semester. They aren't in trouble academically.

Is T.J. majoring in chemical enginneering because he is one smart, smart individual.

Real smooth deal by the program here nice job. We could have used Willis Pledger cost us this win.

I would like to get Willis some more PT. He can give us a much different look defensively than Pledger.

Yes, for some reason he has a very short leash compared to the rest of the team!

Actually you do. When you aren't enrolled because your advisor didn't put you in classes you CANNOT play. No way around it.

I don't think we see Willis in Crimson and Cream next season. Just a hunch.

Whats with all this criticism? First Cade, now Steve, Ray and a bunch of others. No wonder everyone hates the majority of OU basketball fans. They expect to win everything, yet do nothing to support the team and know very little about basketball.

Sorry but I doubt Ray leaves. He enjoys it here and will eventually see the court, you can't all be 5 Stars that play right away. But i digress.

Do explain Mr. Knowitall....

children, children, calm down.. its like a dang middle school here..

btw.. who is responsible for the vitale smilie? ill send you my eye vision bill man hes ugly lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back