Where's DM and Bigtime?

OkieTC

Reaction score
I would really like to hear these two guys input on our last two games. I for one, still expect a great deal of improvement by January!

I would really like to hear these two guys input on our last two games. I for one, still expect a great deal of improvement by January!

DM is off hoping OU can land 2-3 more Mcdonalds All-Americans for next year because apparently 3 isnt enough, and BigTime is probably enjoying his Thanksgiving before coming back to respond to everyone who is being negative on the board.

Hopefully they are doing well.

BigTime was seen leaving the hospital burn unit this morning. Rumor has it he threw his wig into the fireplace after the game, but soon after realized he had made a mistake and went in after it. DM was last spotted watching the game at the bar at Suger's, but hasn't been seen or heard from since.

DM is off hoping OU can land 2-3 more Mcdonalds All-Americans for next year because apparently 3 isnt enough, and BigTime is probably enjoying his Thanksgiving before coming back to respond to everyone who is being negative on the board.

Hopefully they are doing well.
We need to mix the juco All Americans with the McDonald ones.

Big Time was last seen being consoled, being told it's not his fault.
its-not-your-fault.jpg

BigTime was seen leaving the hospital burn unit this morning. Rumor has it he threw his wig into the fireplace after the game, but soon after realized he had made a mistake and went in after it. DM was last spotted watching the game at the bar at Suger's, but hasn't been seen or heard from since.

:ez-roll:

Thanks. We needed someone with a sense of humor to cheer us up.

Sweet, I didn't know you could catch a game ar Sugar's. I knew you could catch a STD. Don't know that first hand.LOL

Preciate the consideration. Yeah, I had too much to be thankful for this year to be dwelling on that bad performance. Man, I'm blessed and took a day to realize it. I've been disappointed by the last two games. Not so much with the losses, but the play. There's no shame in losing to San Diego or VCU. The way we loss those games was disappointing. No offensive continuity and absolutely deplorable team defense. Not only the execution, but the personal play by the players individually. Seemed like alot of guys looking for their opportunity instead of 5 guys pulling on one chain. And Blame is not excluded for players. I didn't feel the coaches prepared the guys at the level they should have been. Especially defensively.

As for me wishing 4 Mcdonalds AAs, I'm guilty as charged. Follow the McDs AA and you find National Championships. Just look at the past rosters of the guys cutting down the nets. Follow ABD, and you'll find losers. Texas Tech, Colorado, Tulsa, etc.

Back