Which freshman will make All Big 12 first or second team next year?

thebigabd

Reaction score
Keith Gallon, Tommy Mason Griffin, Avery Bradley, Xavier Henry, Wally Judge.... Will all these guys make All Big 12 1st and 2nd team? How many freshman do you see making the list? Which ones?

Xavier and Bradley second team, Tiny Third. Karron Johnson makes fourth team.

Keith Gallon, Tommy Mason Griffin, Avery Bradley, Xavier Henry, Wally Judge.... Will all these guys make All Big 12 1st and 2nd team? How many freshman do you see making the list? Which ones?

I think it will be VERY hard for any freshmen to make 1st team. I think WW, Brackins, Collins, Aldrich, James (if he comes back) and James Anderson are pretty much it.
I could see any of the frosh you mentioned making 2nd or 3rd team.

Last edited:
I agree with everything Cheno is saying, except for the James over Willie on the first team. If OU is going to be good next year Willie is going to have to be 1st team Big 12. Of the freshmen coming in Bradley I think has best chance to be 2nd team then X. Henry, followed by Tiny and Judge.

I would say only Avery Bradley has a decent shot at 2nd team. Warren, Brackins, Collins, Aldrich, James, Clemente, Dunn, Pittman, Anderson, Muenelo or a guard from Missouri all have better odds of making the 1st or 2nd team.

I agree with everything Cheno is saying, except for the James over Willie on the first team. If OU is going to be good next year Willie is going to have to be 1st team Big 12. Of the freshmen coming in Bradley I think has best chance to be 2nd team then X. Henry, followed by Tiny and Judge.

Yeah, my bad I meant to include WW as well and have a list of 6 because I think those are clearly the 6 best players in the conference and all will play major roles on the top teams in the conference.

I think it will be VERY hard for any freshmen to make 1st team. I think WW, Brackins, Collins, Aldrich, James (if he comes back) and James Anderson are pretty much it.
I could see any of the frosh you mentioned making 2nd or 3rd team.

I pretty much agree. I see Collins, WW, Brackins and Aldrich as locks. It will be pretty hard for someone to out play both James and Anderson for first team. That is a pretty impressive team.

If they started a two-three week all-star league in the summer, would you watch? I am not a baseball fan so I always think sports end right after the Stanley Cup and NBA Finals.

Back