Who just became a fan of the Clippers?

They need to clean house and get rid of the junk in there. Dump B Diddy, Dump Randolph, Dump Kaman.

As long as those 2 cancers randolph and b diddy are in there its trouble. Gordon is a legit NBA star, if you paired him up with Blake theyd have something.

Is there any type of deal (other than including Durant) OKC can work out with LA for the top pick?

Randolph has a contract that makes him near impossible to trade, with picks and a player Thunder may be able to swing a trade for the #1 pick

Trade won't happen unless the Clippers can find someone to take Randolph's contract...so no, it won't happen.

The Thunder have 4 1st round picks this year and next. I say the Thunder offer their 2 this year (including the #3 pick) and one next year. That still leaves the Thunder with a 1st rounder next year. The Clippers need a team, not one pick and this would allow them to build...

They need to clean house and get rid of the junk in there. Dump B Diddy, Dump Randolph, Dump Kaman.

As long as those 2 cancers randolph and b diddy are in there its trouble. Gordon is a legit NBA star, if you paired him up with Blake theyd have something.

I agree with you regarding players to dump, although i don't think the will dump BD they will have to dump either Kaman or Randolph to allow Camby, Griffin and they will probably keep Randolph since he contract is to big to move, but he is better than kaman. Also AL Thornton is going to be going into his 3rd season, and has been pretty good his first 2 years so they will have a solid foundation with Al, Gordon, and Griffin

Camby, Baron, Randolph,....ugggg maybe if Clay is willing to take on 1/2 of the leagues 3 worst contracts he could swing it. :confused:

BG needs to develop then pray FA comes faster than ever..

The Thunder needs to trade anything outside of Westbrook, Green, and KD to get Blake Griffin. Any trade involving none of those 3 you do in a heartbeat. That is including the 4 first round draft picks you have the next 2 years as well.

The Clippers have actually drafted well the last 3 years with Thornton, Gordon and now most likely barring a miracle trade or stupidity, Blake Griffin. That's a solid young trio to build around and I don't think it's crazy to say if Baron Davis and Camby are healthy they could fight for a playoff spot next year. However Randolph is not the kind of guy they need around, Kaman sucks and they are just pretty much the worst franchise in NBA history which is kind of a big deal.

The Clippers were 3rd on my list behind Kings and T-Wolves on who I didn't want Blake to go to. I am a Dodgers fan so while the Clippers are a second hand franchise out there, if anyone can make people finally get interested in the Clips it's Blake Griffin!

Should be interesting to see what the LA media has to say.

I'm sure the Clippers wanted the #1 pick, however, they have $34 million tied up in 3 big men, not to mention another $11 mil tied up in Baron Davis.

I realize there is a rookie cap, but that's A LOT of money to have behind Griffin.

Should be interesting to see what the LA media has to say.

Prolly along the lines of how will they screw this up? Like they have screwed up every yr in franchise history. And have the worst owner in all of professional sports.

The only way the Clippers would even consider a trade, IMO, is if the Thunder will take Randolph and give up Green, and I still don't think that is not enough.

I was really excited during the commercial break and then was really disappointed afterward. I think it is great for Blake to be in the LA market, but it could be bad from a basketball standpoint.

Also, I love Blake but I will never be a fan of the Clippers.

Gordon, Blake, and Jordan are a good nucleus. Their problem is who is going to trade for B Diddy, Randolph, and Kaman, especially with a guy like Isaiah out of the league. Maybe you get Detroit to take Davis, in hopes that the invision him as a proxy Chauncey Billups, and Kaman has some value, but Randolph is a toxic asset.

Gordon, Blake, and Jordan are a good nucleus. Their problem is who is going to trade for B Diddy, Randolph, and Kaman, especially with a guy like Isaiah out of the league. Maybe you get Detroit to take Davis, in hopes that the invision him as a proxy Chauncey Billups, and Kaman has some value, but Randolph is a toxic asset.

I think you can live with Kaman but man they have Camby also, talk about a train wreck franchise.

Randolph is an absolute cancer and every team he is on is worse because of him. Selfish Black Hole who only cares about getting his 20 and 10. Davis is just a poor, overhyped player in my opinion. Takes terrible shots, accordingly shoots a terrible % and while he has assists doesnt look to pass 1st.

I felt so bad for Gordon in the games where they had their full lineup, he'd have to beg to get the ball from these selfish guys. My question is who is gonna take Blake under his wing and show him the NBA ropes ? Randolph ? God no. Davis ? ditto. Camby ?

Take Rubio. Please.

The Thunder needs to trade anything outside of Westbrook, Green, and KD to get Blake Griffin. Any trade involving none of those 3 you do in a heartbeat. That is including the 4 first round draft picks you have the next 2 years as well.

I know they aren't run by the brightest group of basketball minds, but there is no way the Clippers are going to trade Blake to OKC unless either Green or Westbrook is thrown into the mix. Four 1st round picks in which there is a chance of not one making an impact isn't going to get it done (it's a crapshoot after Blake and Rubio and who knows about next year). There has to be a proven player to make the trade happen. OKC is better off just staying put and drafting Thabeet.

How stupid are the Clippers?

Here's all you need to know:

Camby- $10,000,000
Kaman- $11,000,000
Randolph- $13,000,000

So, that being said, they may draft Stephen Curry #1.

I am now a fan of both the NBA and the Clippers and will be sporting a Clippers-BG jersey when they come to OKC.

Back