Who's next on the menu for Team schizo

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
We'll it be the juggernaut offensive team that can't play a lick of D or the team that can't throw it in the ocean if they were laying next to the bench. Will we see the OU that outworked okie State and mizzou or the OU that laid the egg against a Nebraska team that couldn't win the women's big12.

Re: Who's next on the menu for Team scizo

We'll it be the juggernaut offensive team that can't play a lick of D or the team that can't throw it in the ocean if they were laying next to the bench. Will we see the OU that outworked okie State and mizzou or the OU that laid the egg against a Nebraska team that couldn't win the women's big12.

I have a feeling that the Sooners will play very well on Saturday. Will it be enough to win? Not sure. But the LNC will be amped up for Wayman and for the Red River Rivalry.

One nice thing is that both Crock and Willie should be fully healed and ready to go.

Who is team schizo? What name do they get if they win a few games? Would they then be team "Win a few"? The best hope for this team right now is not to wollow in sorrow. I think we can win some of the meaningful games left on our schedule. If that means building for the future so be it. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

I have a feeling that the Sooners will play very well on Saturday. Will it be enough to win? Not sure. But the LNC will be amped up for Wayman and for the Red River Rivalry.

One nice thing is that both Crock and Willie should be fully healed and ready to go.

I like the matchup with Texas at LNC. The problem is if they get blitzed by osu tommorrow, those guys will me on the top of their game. I like the matchups between Crocker and James, Balbay and TMG, Cade and Hamilton. The only matchup I don't like are between WW and Bradley and Tiny and Pittman, our two most skilled players. If we are able to hang with them on the boards and limit them to being a jumpshooting team, I feel good about a good performance. Our problem is teams seem to get healthy shootingwise against us.

I agree Big. I think we will show up and play hard against Texas, but it won't be enough.

Back