why is everyone blaming the players??

Status
Not open for further replies.
What else would you call misrepresenting the facts?

I simply don't feel the need to characterize everything. And of course I don't know that Mr. B was misrepresenting the facts.

I simply don't feel the need to characterize everything. And of course I don't know that Mr. B was misrepresenting the facts.

Really? You think Kelvin didn't recruit more top 100 kids in his time at OU then Capel has to date? Because I can pretty easily, as long as the information is still available, prove that to be incorrect.

Don't pretend to think that I think you are right; I just don't feel like getting in a pissing match that involves name calling.

I am right. You are saying that Capel has signed more top 100 kids at OU, then Kelvin did during his entire tenure at OU, correct?

Really? You think Kelvin didn't recruit more top 100 kids in his time at OU then Capel has to date? Because I can pretty easily, as long as the information is still available, prove that to be incorrect.

And I can pretty easily prove that I was wrong in saying the Big 12 North is 2-0 against the Big 12 South. Again, does that make me a liar? Would it make sense for a random poster to jump in and accuse me of lying? Or might that throw unnecessary gas on a board that is on the verge of exploding...

I wasn't...that is the sad part for people who are hung up on a coach that left our program when he was getting it put on probation. Problem is that to refute what is being said, I have to "bash" guys that contributed to the program and I enjoyed watching as players. Name Kelvin's 4 McDAA? What was Kelvin's winning percentage in the NCAA Tournament? Name all the players that Kelvin put into the NBA. Heck, I liked Kelvin, he was the human middle finger to the most two faced sob in the state [Eddie Sutton], I just like what Capel brings to the program more.

And I can pretty easily prove that I was wrong in saying the Big 12 North is 2-0 against the Big 12 South. Again, does that make me a liar? Would it make sense for a random poster to jump in and accuse me of lying? Or might that throw unnecessary gas on a board that is on the verge of exploding...

And there is a difference between saying something you think to be fact, and maybe even wording it that way, and simply demanding that something is fact, when it isn't. I don't tolerate posters that make outlandish claims, simply b/c they know it'll be hard to gather the proof that they are wrong, even though they know it exists.

Me calling some random poster a liar is far from this board, or OU's basketball programs biggest problem.

that is the sad part for people who are hung up on a coach that left our program when he was getting it put on probation..

personal attacks on other posters is not allowed on this message board....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back