Will we make the NIT?

• Yes

Votes: 20 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • We can only pray that we make the CBI

Votes: 6 12.5%

• Total voters
I may have to stop coming to this board. You guys drive me nuts. I would bet $10000 that Capel will not be fired. You guys are as bad as going to Owen Field after a loss.

Lol, come on man... Nobody is saying he will be fired.. I was just saying if he goes 2-14, 1-15, or 0-16 in the Big 12 I would expect a coaching change. However, I dont think the team is THAT bad. They will probably win 5-7 games and he wont be fired.

the question was would OU make the NIT. They would neeed a minimum of 6-10 to make the NIT. Probably they would need a 7-9 which would be a 16-14 record to have a reasonable chance. The non-conference record is clearly without distinction.

OU will not make the NIT. This is the second time under Capel, that going into big 12 play OU has no chance of making the ncaa tournament. I have never been more frustrated as a fan of OU basketball, atleast in capel's first season the players played hard and gave effort. Kelvin's teams frustrated me on the offensive side but they always played hard and Capel's teams have usually lacked effort and motivation to play hard. Capel not only has brought this up this season but every year he brings it up, its one thing to lose but to lose without effort is not acceptable.

Coach Capel is not going to get fired after this season. Please stop with this nonsense. This season is tough on all on all of us, but that is not an excuse to throw nonsensical jabs at the OU basketball program or Coach Capel.

Thanks for your cooperation.

-greg

Back