Willie starting slow from the 3pt line...

thebigabd

Reaction score
1-7 to start the year... Didnt he start 0-10 or something like that last year?

Yes, he started out slow in 3 point shooting last year. I don't remember the exact numbers.

Dude, abd, I fully expected a bunch of negative threads to start popping up once the season got underway, but I didnt expect to recognize the handle of the people starting them...

I can't see that being a big deal. Wiilie's game is penetrating to the basket and creating shots. He's a decent, not great outside shooter.

I can't see that being a big deal. Wiilie's game is penetrating to the basket and creating shots. He's a decent, not great outside shooter.

He has an above average outside shot.

Dude, abd, I fully expected a bunch of negative threads to start popping up once the season got underway, but I didnt expect to recognize the handle of the people starting them...

Lol, I didnt mean this particular one to be negative. I just thought it was interesting how he has started off slow both years. He bounced back last year and was OU's best shooter. He isnt the pure 3point shooter that Pledger is, but he is going to have some games where he hits everything and puts 30-40 on people.

Fine, he has an above average outside shot, but he is not a great shooter. And, it does not keep him from being a terrific player.

Back