With as much crap as these kids have been given this year

coolm

Reaction score
they deserve HUGE kudos today.

immense

this was such a great effort. so proud of what they did.

they showed everyone that they're no joke.

Defense was superb.....especially our free throw defense.

immense

Well said. I couldn't be happier for them!!! :clap

immense

:clap:woot:clap:woot

:eek:ldwt356::eek:ldwt356::eek:ldwt356::eek:ldwt356:

.500 in the conference baby, not bad for a team that at least one person on here said wouldn't win a conference game.

Huge Ups! Great game by TMG, Cade, and even Pledge and Ryan. As soon as Tiny gets it figured out we're gonna be a solid team. WW showed great maturity and leadership today. Fitz gave us some good minutes. We played with the intensity and desire that all players should play with every game.

Yes, kudos to the team for their hard-earned victory! Of course, I didn't have to watch the game to know that we won. All I had to do was come here and see that 50 new threads weren't started describing how terrible and poorly coached we are.

We all know it wasn't pretty in the second half, but who in their right mind expected us to just pick up where we left off in the first half? The 'Horns defense was much better in the 2nd half, but our guys refused to fold under pressure.

I was so proud of Willie Warren for sucking it up and wanting to play; not to mention that great reverse layup he made when Texas had built some momentum late in the game. TMG is on his way to becoming a Sooner legend...and finally, we don't win without the contributions of our 5th year senior, Mr. Ryan Wright.

don't flyspeck their win please. just give the kids their credit. they deserve it.

You took that totally wrong. I thought this was indeed their best defensive effort of the year. The FT defense remark was just some humor on the side.

Hell of a win, always great to beat Texas and to do it with two of our better players still a little hobbled was great to see!
Love the way this team has battled this season after facing adversity.

I agree. I especially appreciate the game by Ryan Wright. 14 rebounds and 11 points is a really nice game. (I don't mean to take anything from TMG or Cade who were the stars). Pledger had a nice game too.

Couldn't agree more. This is the same coaches and same players. It just shows you what can happen if you come together and go to work. A new leader has been spotted in Norman. Some say they call him TMG or TOMMY GUN. Today he ran the team like a five star general. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

You took that totally wrong. I thought this was indeed their best defensive effort of the year. The FT defense remark was just some humor on the side.

my bad. I apologize. I am just so used to people crapping on their efforts that I read it into things.

Someone made a smart a$$ remark early in the week about too bad a 'crappy' team would be playing the night we honored Wayman. This is not a crappy team. They are inconsistent, but they showed tremendous heart today and Wayman would have been very, very proud of them!

Back