WW and coach capel

luckyc1423

Reaction score
1) at what point does Capel see WW is having a terrible game and not hustling and bench him?

2) what is up with capels lineups and team? We are severely under achieving so either Capella does not know how to develop the talent or get a group of 5 that mesh well together, or maybe Capel is not as good of judge of talent as we think... U gotta get 5 guys to be on the court

I don't think WW has come out at all. I don't get it.

Apel finally takes ww out and he goes and acts un interested on the bench. Capel u have to take control of the team and find a 5 u like... Already into big 12 play and capel has no clue what to do... I'm lost as to his vision??

I keep asking question number 1 game after game. But this was the worst.

He needs to have a conversation with the truant officer from "Back to the Future" for a reality check.

He needs to sit and sit a whole game! There is no excuse for him to play that way, way too much talent and I think that is what frustrates me the most!

He needs to sit and sit a whole game! There is no excuse for him to play that way, way too much talent and I think that is what frustrates me the most!

It's called being a slacker and how the fans at the game don't call him out for such is beyond me.

say fans let us not forget that this kid is just a sophmore and does not have a player like Blake Griffin,that knows the game Willie will overcome be patient.Coach Capell need to go back to basic bball teaching a few of them guys still have a AAu mentality once coach teach them the rules of college bball then u will c a different team.

Maybe Willie should get beat back 2 or 3 times but run really fast chasing his guy so people think he's got heart and is giving 100%.

Ok let me ask you guys a question. If you thought you were a lottery pick and are a player of the year type player yet are stuck on a team that gets blown out continuously and get blamed for everything how would you react ? Oh let me add that you are also very immature and allow that attitude to be your defining characteristic at this point in your life.

Yeah sounds about right.

Ok let me ask you guys a question. If you thought you were a lottery pick and are a player of the year type player yet are stuck on a team that gets blown out continuously and get blamed for everything how would you react ? Oh let me add that you are also very immature and allow that attitude to be your defining characteristic at this point in your life.

Yeah sounds about right.

I play that much harder just to make sure all the NBA GM's knew I was worth a lottery pick.

Back