Ww nba?

Reaction score
I went to the Thunder game last night. I noticed the intensity and hard play and quickness of the guards. These guys come hard and give 100% everytime. You notice it, you can tell. It's all effort with these guys. From the rookie Harden to the hall of famer Jason Kidd, and that midget Barea. These NBA guards are a different breed. Then i see the play of Warren and i think to myself that he would have a hard time in the D league. Firstly those guys play hard because they want a chance to make it to the NBA. Secondly, WW doesnt seem to have the intensity that an NBA guard must have in order to not be eaten alive. A point guard must have leadership qualities and like to share, and im told he grades out better as a pg in the NBA? The guy needs a lot of work to be able to play with these guys; even the young rookies/2nd year guys who didnt have to be college superstars to make something of themselves in the NBA.

I think the same applies to Gallon. He sometimes gets owned by a college post player, he'd get dominated by an NBA post who has been playing for a couple years.

Our guys are so talented, they just need to learn to play the game the way great players do it.

I don't think either of those guys is ready for the NBA nor do I think they will be until after their junior seasons of college. It would be a mistake for either of them to leave OU after this season.

Back