You made your bed John Calipari, now lie in it

I guess it could be argued if you completely ignored all evidence. Coach Calipari has never, not a single time, been named in an NCAA investigation. People are envious of him. It says more about them than it does him.

It's so funny to hear OU people accuse others of cheating. I love OU but we're among the worst NCAA violators ever. Top 5 for sure.

Is this a joke? UMass/Marcus Camby/stripped NCAA victories. Memphis/Derrick Rose/Paper mache' SATs/stripped NCAA victories

He constantly leaves messes he made and escapes to other either college programs or NBA franchises. He is universally held in disdain by tons of coaches across all leagues by his ability to skirt the rules and get away unscathed. And by that I mean, get away scot free...

Why are you bringing up OU? We're not talking about OU. Now that the cheating last coach is gone, there's not a squeakier clean program in any sport run like OU Men's Basketball.

I guess it could be argued if you completely ignored all evidence. Coach Calipari has never, not a single time, been named in an NCAA investigation. People are envious of him. It says more about them than it does him.

It's so funny to hear OU people accuse others of cheating. I love OU but we're among the worst NCAA violators ever. Top 5 for sure.

Until there are stories of us handing kids hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash, sorry, I can't agree.

What Kelvin did is crap compared to other schools.

I don't know everything Barry was accused of doing back in the day, but I don't remember there being stories of large cash hand outs. To me, that is the single worst thing a school can do.

Coach Cal has not been named in an investigation because he magically leaves the school the year before they get looked into. His 2008 Memphis team forfeited 38 wins, their final four appearance; Cal left and magically the school was punished while he faced no reprecussions. Don't forget when he was coaching in 1996 at UMASS when another Final Four run he had was vacated by improper player benefits, luckily for Cal, yet again he missed out on the sanctions as right after John bolted for the NBA the NCAA dropped the hammer.

The guy is a cheater, plain and simple. You can ignore the evidence all you want, doesn't change the facts. Also, when did anyone deny the checkered past of OU? Again, doesn't change the facts that Coach Cal is a cheater.

Read Up:
http://www.sportsmedia101.com/sport...ball-violations-caliparis-abandonment-issues/

I guess it could be argued if you completely ignored all evidence. Coach Calipari has never, not a single time, been named in an NCAA investigation.
lol.. only his teams have been punished

If Calipari is a cheater for Marcus Camby & Derrick Rose then Bob Stoops is an identical cheater for Rhett Bomar.

Of course neither of them are and were both 100% cleared of any wrongdoing by the ncaa.

If Calipari is a cheater for Marcus Camby & Derrick Rose then Bob Stoops is an identical cheater for Rhett Bomar.

Of course neither of them are and were both 100% cleared of any wrongdoing by the ncaa.

Oh look, I've got these apples why don't you explain to me why they are actually oranges.

I'd agree with you if Cal immediately kicked them off the team after self-reporting the violations.

Please. We were totally asleep at the wheel on Bomar, Stoops included. The story was broke 6 months before we kicked him off the team by a guy whose wife worked at the dealership on a Texas A&M message board.

How was Calipari supposed to know an agent had given Camby $? Or that somebody had taken Rose's SAT?

Again, anti Cal people are in the wrong. Not him. Some people just can't stand success. Envy.

Cal has been exposed for cheating. Kentucky got caught when Sutton was there and Knight complained bitterly in his books about Joe B Hall cheating though he was never caught. Cal and Kentucky was a match made in heaven.

Landing 5 of the top 10 players in the nation every year is just not realistic with teams like UNC, Duke, Syracuse, Louisville, Indiana, Michigan State and Kansas going after the same players.

And while allowing the one and done thing is supposed to be his allure the other top teams have not really backed off the one and doners lately. Duke never used to take one but have lately, Kansas ditto, UNC also.

the other interesting thing is that Sutton and Cal escaped limitations by leaving before the sanctions came down and nothing followed them to their new schools.

Meanwhile, Sampson who made a few extra phone calls probably had less extra contact than most who were a little advanced over Kelvin technology wise was essentially barred from recruiting when he went to Indiana.

Suppose you were to find that Cal got Randall with unethical tactics and that he would have gone to OU except for the "incentives to attend UK". How would you feel about Cal in that circumstance. So much for conspiracy theories.

Cal has been exposed for cheating.

This a simply false. I challenge anybody to produce any NCAA document that implicates Calipari personally in any infraction ever. You don't avoid investigation by changing jobs. That is nonsense.

If he was found of wrongdoing there would be a show clause from the NCAA. Just like they have done for Bruce Pearl and others. Switching jobs doesn't have anything to do with avoiding punishment.

Oh look, I've got these apples why don't you explain to me why they are actually oranges.

I'd agree with you if Cal immediately kicked them off the team after self-reporting the violations.

Why would Calipari kick Rose off the team when he was cleared by the NCAA Clearinghouse?

Back