#16 OU vs #15 texas 8pm CST on ESPN

I'm still wondering how in the hell we won in Austin. I know they were missing Sims and Ramey the first time, but good lord they look so much better than us. They recruit guys like Jones, Sims, and Brown at the 3/4. We recruit guys like Iwaukor, Hill, and Garang at the 3/4. Not that Iwaukor and Hill are bad players (they aren't), but they would play walk-on minutes at Texas.

wasn't hill a 4*? I was kind of excited when he signed..6'7 SF/wing...dude has put on like 20 lbs and now is a post...

Isn't that what happened the Trea Young year?

I feel like that decline was cruel and unusually long. The bottom just fell out suddenly this year. A little less painful this way.

I’m spending halftime eating my feelings. Try it! It’s kinda nice.

Why not even TRY Kur? He’s the only one with length to match them. I know, I KNOW, Brady spreads them out and they have to guard the 3 with their big blah blah blah. But come ON.

wasn't hill a 4*? I was kind of excited when he signed..6'7 SF/wing...dude has put on like 20 lbs and now is a post...

He's the kind of guy who should be playing in the paint at Colorado State... Mid major tweener

Tell me again we cant play Manek and Kur together because the defense will suffer. We cant get a stop because we cant get a board, and since the WV game it has been apparent.

I just want someone down low who can play D and get a rebound, and right now Kur is all we have. As limited and weak as he is you have to play him. What I wouldn't give for ryan spangler back.

I’m spending halftime eating my feelings. Try it! It’s kinda nice.

Why not even TRY Kur? He’s the only one with length to match them. I know, I KNOW, Brady spreads them out and they have to guard the 3 with their big blah blah blah. But come ON.
our forwards have 8 (manek only)
theirs have 21

I feel like that decline was cruel and unusually long. The bottom just fell out suddenly this year. A little less painful this way.

7 less games this year. Imagine 7 more games of this.

I want to complain about the defense, but Texsa has some horses inside and are hitting from 3 tonight. Not sure what Lon can do but hope they go cold shooting the ball. This Texsa team looks top 10

I'm not sure he can do anything this game, but tonight is exhibit A in regards to our recruiting.

Lon has gotten blood from a stone regarding this team...they play hard, but are extremely limited on various levels. Moving forward, we simply need to get better players in the fold if we ever plan to be a consistent top half of the conference finisher.

I cant believe we dont have a single playable 5 man at OU. Just unreal.

Also, dont look now but Lon is about to be a whopping 1 game over .500 in big 12 play in his entire tenure.

You playing the role of master of obvious tonight??? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ya...just tryin to muster up some encouragement to maybe go down to sprint center ....lol

Tell me again we cant play Manek and Kur together because the defense will suffer. We cant get a stop because we cant get a board, and since the WV game it has been apparent.

I just want someone down low who can play D and get a rebound, and right now Kur is all we have. As limited and weak as he is you have to play him. What I wouldn't give for ryan spangler back.

Barring a recruiting surprise it could easily be worse next year.

I cant believe we dont have a single playable 5 man at OU. Just unreal.

Also, dont look now but Lon is about to be a whopping 1 game over .500 in big 12 play in his entire tenure.
This is were I compare the men's program to the women's. They are a lot more alike than not.

Both coaches have a free pass to lose as many as they can. SC was brought in the "revive" the program after it was decided to cancel it..title 9 said NO.

LK was brought in to calm the storm after the KS and Capel scandals. He was a safe respected coach that did it the right way.

Joe C doesn't give a rats a$$ about either program. Fball is the cash cow. My take is having the other programs: golf, softball, gym (both) being as successful as they are is the cover.

ya...just tryin to muster up some encouragement to maybe go down to sprint center ....lol

I am skipping again this year. Although I love our halftime adjustments so far. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back