#16 OU vs #15 texas 8pm CST on ESPN

Honestly, I am happy OU is still within a couple of points. Texsa started out hot and it look like OU might get overwhelmed by their athleticism.

agree....I hope we can last. It was going at a pretty good clip.

Yeah i've wondered that too, for years. It's two part.. They recruit better than their tradition says they should and OU recruits well below ours...

The state of Texas also has a very good high school program.

We better start making shots again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

their length is really going to be a problem with our guards driving

Even Texas' subs are long and quick. I know Greg Brown was highly recruited, but I would like to know if Kai Jones and Sims were as well. Texas' issues all year have typically revolved around shooting. When the Horns shoot well, they are tough for anyone to beat.

17/8 board avg ut...course with them hit 57% and us 36% that's a lot of it

If our guards are going to get easily beat off the dribble we are in real trouble. Shooting is now 58% to 35%.

There’s no shame in losing this one. We don’t have a single player who’d start for Texas. This is just a straight up better team.

Would like to get this down to 5 at half.

There’s no shame in losing this one. We don’t have a single player who’d start for Texas. This is just a straight up better team.

losing ...yes, getting blown out will not be good.

But, I've argued we aren't as good as those think.

losing ...yes, getting blown out will not be good.

But, I've argued we aren't as good as those think.

Obviously if we lose tonight, it just means we aren’t a very good team. A hard working team that got hot for awhile. But if you lose your last four games, including one to a HORRENDOUS team— are you still good? I think the reality is that OU is probably just an average team.

We're fighting against Goliath and none of our players is named David.

Back