#16 OU vs #15 texas 8pm CST on ESPN

I'm not sure we can last at this pace...sure ut's subs are pretty good.

Texas has the athletes on us. We have to win the shooting. So far they are 70% and we are 56%. I like the second one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be easy to **** on Manek right now and drag him for getting manhandled in the post by Sims, but it’s not like we have anyone on the bench who can handle that guy. Why don’t we get recruits like that?

It would be easy to **** on Manek right now and drag him for getting manhandled in the post, but it’s not like we have anyone on the bench who can handle that guy. Why don’t we get recruits like that?

horns are using our lack of interior def pretty good. Quick passing the open guy after we try to double down

horns are using our lack of interior def pretty good. Quick passing the open guy after we try to double down

Vic is just switching like everyone else. We’ve had Williams guarding their big several times. I guess it is on purpose while their starter is out but it killed us on the glass.

Defense is laughable.

I mean, part of it is that Texas straight up has better athletes than we do. From an athleticism and size standpoint, this is like watching OU play a Group of 5 school in football.

I feel like the wife on the state farm commercials...(old ones) when the announcer talks of ut dominating the offensive boards...
:ez-roll:
"well, yeah, our tallest guy is 6'6 out there"

Serious question. How does Texas get these athletes with no real basketball tradition? We’ve been more successful than they have and we don’t recruit on this level.

Vic is just switching like everyone else. We’ve had Williams guarding their big several times. I guess it is on purpose while their starter is out but it killed us on the glass.

he outrebounded all 5 of our guys...and dunked it.

Harmon actually had a great block out on that last board...

Serious question. How does Texas get these athletes with no real basketball tradition? We’ve been more successful than they have and we don’t recruit on this level.

Yeah i've wondered that too, for years. It's two part.. They recruit better than their tradition says they should and OU recruits well below ours...

yes Manek is not match...but he doesn't play post def smart.

Why the hell is Hill shooting a 3...

Texas down to 58% at under 8 but we are down to 50%. Feels good to be down only 2.

Honestly, I am happy OU is still within a couple of points. Texsa started out hot and it look like OU might get overwhelmed by their athleticism.

Back