#16 OU vs #15 texas 8pm CST on ESPN

Obviously if we lose tonight, it just means we aren’t a very good team. A hard working team that got hot for awhile. But if you lose your last four games, including one to a HORRENDOUS team— are you still good? I think the reality is that OU is probably just an average team.

Probably?

Is Kuath totally in the dog house now? Not that I think he is the answer but I would like to at least try something different. Maybe he can get a few O boards or something to spark us. Manek needs to shoot 80% in second half from 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL. This team is done. Not even the sunshine pumpers on this site can defend this crap anymore. Pathetic.

It's really hard not to be cynical about another Lon late-season nosedive. Lon supporters have been screaming "I TOLD YOU SO" all year long, and we're still staring 7th in conference square in the face.

Obviously if we lose tonight, it just means we aren’t a very good team. A hard working team that got hot for awhile. But if you lose your last four games, including one to a HORRENDOUS team— are you still good? I think the reality is that OU is probably just an average team.

agree...especially when their CENTER can stay with our PG and BEST player, then block his shot...:woot

It's really hard not to be cynical about another Lon late-season nosedive. Lon supporters have been screaming "I TOLD YOU SO" all year long, and we're still staring 7th in conference square in the face.

Pretty strong end of season collapse.

I would have rather had the bank to help us even out with OSU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

60.7% 55.6% 100.0% ut

34.5% 31.3% 85.7% ou

19 boards ut
10 boards ou

I want to complain about the defense, but Texsa has some horses inside and are hitting from 3 tonight. Not sure what Lon can do but hope they go cold shooting the ball. This Texsa team looks top 10

Win tonight and I think our worst case is probably a 5 seed... that would be if we lose in the first round of B12 tourney. Win tonight and best case is probably back into that 3 seed convo if we were to win the B12 tourney. Maybe more like a 4 seed if we win tonight and then win 1 or 2 in KC. In other words, win tonight and I think we are talking 3-5 seed in Indy.

Lose tonight, and we probably enter the B12 tourney closer to a 7/8 seed. If we then lost the first round of B12 (probably to ISU) we might find ourselves in that 10/11 seed range or even play-in game type situation. If we lose to UT and then beat ISU we probably solidify at least a 9 seed and could work our way up from there.

This is a bug game tonight any way you slice it. Lose and we probably finish 7th in the conference- and honestly, who is gonna be excited about that?

It's crazy how fast the conversation has gone from potential 2-seed to potential 10-seed.

There’s no shame in losing this one. We don’t have a single player who’d start for Texas. This is just a straight up better team.

I'm still wondering how in the hell we won in Austin. I know they were missing Sims and Ramey the first time, but good lord they look so much better than us. They recruit guys like Jones, Sims, and Brown at the 3/4. We recruit guys like Iwaukor, Hill, and Garang at the 3/4. Not that Iwaukor and Hill are bad players (they aren't), but they would play walk-on minutes at Texas.

Guys, it’s ok. Losing is almost as good as winning. There’s no difference between 2nd place and 7th place.

That lucky banked 3 is actually really big... Felt like it was over but that gives you momentum.

Back