2011 Center Nick Jacobs

Hmm Interesting.. Capel seems to be recruiting SEC country a little more. Him and Adonis Thomas(if we have a shot with him I have no idead if we do?)

Hmm Interesting.. Capel seems to be recruiting SEC country a little more. Him and Adonis Thomas(if we have a shot with him I have no idead if we do?)

Not sure how Capel is doing on Adonis Thomas.

I am pretty certain that Roc Christmas will be the top post target of the Sooners this year. OU is in his final 7.

BTW, Scout just had an update with Thomas and he still lists OU...so there you go.

Hmm Interesting.. Capel seems to be recruiting SEC country a little more.

And, ACC country, Pac 10 country and Big East country, and...

Well, you get the idea. ;)

Honestly, there aren't many regions of the country Coach Capel and his staff are not recruiting. I could have added the Big 10 to that list. They're definitely not afraid to go head to head with the so-called elite schools if a kid shows the least bit of interest.

Our coaches are also not afraid of hard work. IMO, that's one of the main reasons for their success the past three years. They seem to be everywhere.

And, ACC country, Pac 10 country and Big East country, and...

Well, you get the idea. ;)

Honestly, there aren't many regions of the country Coach Capel and his staff are not recruiting. I could have added the Big 10 to that list. They're definitely not afraid to go head to head with the so-called elite schools if a kid shows the least bit of interest.

Our coaches are also not afraid of hard work. IMO, that's one of the main reasons for their success the past three years. They seem to be everywhere.

I agree about the Big 10. There is tons of talent in Ohio every year.

Back