MBB TPT2 TRANSFER PORTAL THREAD 2

I go back & forth on all the new wings. Only watched clips, but Darthard just seems really solid.

Hill was not our best player. I agree he was our best defender, though.

It is convenient that you suddenly take Moser’s word on hill but you don’t take Moser’s word when he says we are going to play uptempo. Your bias is showing again.

Lol I don’t take Moser’s word. I threw that in since some of you guys seem to hang on every word he says.

All I know is this: Jalen was a three-year starter in the Big 12. Started on a team that went to the second round of the tourney. Moore came off the bench the latter part of the year for a terrible team in a worse league than the Big 12. Hill was a very good rebounder, our smartest player, best AND most versatile defender, a very good passer who Moser and Lon both used to inbound the ball against president, and a very capable ball handler for a front court player. But I know how this works: when we sign guys, the board hypes them up. When guys leave, the board bags on them.

I guess on the bright side, now that we have the best PG in the country, and have upgraded over Hill, and you have Los rapidly moving toward the lottery, there will be absolutely no excuses for another season that ends in anything less than a tournament berth.

Hill was not our best player. I agree he was our best defender, though.

It is convenient that you suddenly take Moser’s word on hill but you don’t take Moser’s word when he says we are going to play uptempo. Your bias is showing again.

Who was the best player?

The best player argument is dumb because it is all opinion until you try to interject stats, which is literally the only true facts people can use...and then people try to downgrade some stats and prop up others. It is really a dumb argument.

I go back & forth on all the new wings. Only watched clips, but Darthard just seems really solid.

he was great to talk to when i interviewed him he is going to give full effort and i think he will be a key piece ..

If he is re-entering the Portal, does that mean he won't be eligible next season?

That's what it SHOULD mean, but who knows these days.

Just read an article about Iowa State and they seem to be cleaning up in recruiting with possibly a 5 Star and a 4 Star 7'1" center among others.
Just commenting.

kind of portal, kind of regular recruiting

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/TiptonEdits/status/1680636343809093637[/TWEET]

Back