**********OU-Ohio Pregame Notes/Game Thread**********

OU up 50-43 with 11:15 left.

Pledger lighting it up.

OU up 54-43 with 10:06 left.

M'Baye stepping up too.

Kevin Bookout sighting.

My God what I would give to have him on the court.

Hornbeak and Cousins come in and Ohio rips off a 5-0 run.

OU up 54-48 at the under 8 timeout.

Get Cousins out of the damn game.

OU up 69-54.

7-0 run once Cousins left the game...

OU's shooting % is horrendous. Are the Sooners just throwing terrible shots or just can't hit?
Any way to get this game on a stream free?

I've only seen the first half but just about every shot Pledger missed was wide open.

How many fouls is that 30+ feet from the bucket? :facepalm

Pledger with 18. Think they said 15 in the second half.

OU up 71-54 with 2:39 left. Cruise control to the finish now.

I like how you choose to comment on the one negative thing going on right now.

Well it's been going on all game. Maybe you'd like a post for each one? Your only post on this thread was far from positive. seems you were commenting on the only negative thing going on at the time. Chillax man.

Well it's been going on all game. Maybe you'd like a post for each one? Your only post on this thread was far from positive. seems you were commenting on the only negative thing going on at the time. Chillax man.

I commented how Pledger's shooting streak was what we needed from him (positive).
I also made a tounge-in-cheek respone about how Cousin's has replaced OU fan's cries of "get him out of the game!" Not particularly negative.

Second half was some of our best basketball of the year, and it came against a pretty decent team, with solid guard play.

We finally decided to get our best offensive players shots, and not just any shots, but "good" shots for those players. I know our bigs aren't great inside, but they can't just live outside like they've been doing. They were much more effective around the rim tonight. I hope the rotation stays "tightened". I like giving Cousins less minutes, and giving him those minutes at the 2 guard spot.

Back