Transfer Portal Thread

Thank you, NAIA for keeping all of us updated and informed. All of your work is greatly appreciated.....

A strawman argument has a specific definition. You don't seem to know what that is because his argument did not fit that definition at all.

Thank you for pointing this out. People are free to disagree with any/all of my opinions, but I directly addressed all of his arguments point-by-point. That is anything but a strawman argument.

Thank you for pointing this out. People are free to disagree with any/all of my opinions, but I directly addressed all of his arguments point-by-point. That is anything but a strawman argument.

Yep, you did not distort his argument or any of his points

Unpin and then Tad Glibert follows a portal kid - PJ Horne

No follow back yet.

And of course, you're welcome/thanks!

lol no you didn't. You deflected my argument into something else and then applied it to my original statement.

Me: I don't think players should be able to transfer without penalty
You: Why do you think players should be held to a different standard than coaches!!!!!!!

LOL

Maybe I'm jaded by 2 straight years of 70%(ish) roster turnover, but I have a hard time seeing value in saving scholarship spots to use next year. I feel like we'll have spots for guys we want, and can get, next year too.
You're not bringing in a high impact player on roster spot #12, but having an additional low impact player seems like a plus to me. Hopefully the freshmen will take his minutes away by mid season, but if not we may be glad to have him.

Maybe I'm jaded by 2 straight years of 70%(ish) roster turnover, but I have a hard time seeing value in saving scholarship spots to use next year. I feel like we'll have spots for guys we want, and can get, next year too.
You're not bringing in a high impact player on roster spot #12, but having an additional low impact player seems like a plus to me. Hopefully the freshmen will take his minutes away by mid season, but if not we may be glad to have him.

Could be a high impact mid year guy or as someone said. Why waste and for sure have 2 next year. Let those pups get some minutes.

Could be a high impact mid year guy or as someone said. Why waste and for sure have 2 next year. Let those pups get some minutes.

I'm not eager to sacrifice even one win to get "those pups" some minutes. Let 'em earn those minutes and let's win every game possible. I'll worry about 2024 next off-season.

I'm not eager to sacrifice even one win to get "those pups" some minutes. Let 'em earn those minutes and let's win every game possible. I'll worry about 2024 next off-season.

Bringing in a guy this late likely won’t be better than the pups we have is what I’m saying.

Back