MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

Dayton has the old number of Stacey King and Alvan Adam's.
Hmmm, not sure I agree with that, especially for having two players honored. No one has worn 33 since Adams was honored (Renzi was wearing it at the time and was allowed to finish his career as #33.

I know the jerseys aren't technically "retired", just honored, but outside of Blake asking permission to wear #23, no player yet has ever worn a number after it is "honored". With only 3 numbers in the rafters, plenty of other numbers to choose from than to pick 10, 33, or 23.

I still don't know why Hollis' #10 isn't hanging up there, too. Makes me angry every time I think of it. And time now to put #24 up there along with it while we're at it.

Hmmm, not sure I agree with that, especially for having two players honored. No one has worn 33 since Adams was honored (Renzi was wearing it at the time and was allowed to finish his career as #33.

I know the jerseys aren't technically "retired", just honored, but outside of Blake asking permission to wear #23, no player yet has ever worn a number after it is "honored". With only 3 numbers in the rafters, plenty of other numbers to choose from than to pick 10, 33, or 23.

I still don't know why Hollis' #10 isn't hanging up there, too. Makes me angry every time I think of it. And time now to put #24 up there along with it while we're at it.
The bigger question in my mind is whether Larry Legend signed off on it. He probably realizes that he is passing the No. 33 torch to Forsythe. :)

Maybe this is why they are going for Parker. And Torn Achilles may mean he won't impact much that's tough to come back from.

Maybe this is why they are going for Parker. And Torn Achilles may mean he won't impact much that's tough to come back from.
No, just means his roster spot will be available with a medical redshirt. NCAA rules say you can have 15 on the roster for a game, so even with his scholarship still in use and still a need for a NIL scholly for Godwin with Fears joining, it also gives them two spots available on the roster. Previously, Lovelace and Moser would fill those spots as walk-ons.

With the injury, Fears makes 13 + 2 traditional walk-ons. So there's room for Parker, and Taylor (or whoever), if they want them and are willing to come. If I did my math correctly!

Back