MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

Isn't it more about each of those three players deciding if they want to play at OU? If they all decide they want to, then the scenario in that tweet comes into play. If each decides he'd rather go elsewhere, Moser and Co. are left deciding what to have for lunch.

Don't get me wrong: I'm glad we're in the running for those guys, but TD seems to be seriously jumping the gun with that tweet.

Parker - cheapest of the three (educated guess)
Taylor - Provides immediate help & good fit (only 1 year of eligibility)
Fears - Highest Upside but position is not a need
I feel like every position is a position of need for us. Since every player is essentially a one-year player these days (especially for us under Moser), I would lean toward whoever the best player is right now. I haven't seen any of them so I won't pretend to know who that is.

Need a 4 more than we need a backup PG. Get Taylor plz
Averaged four pts and two boards on a team that wasn't much/any better than OU last season. What am I missing on him? I'd rather have him that Wague, sure, but if Fears is a much better player . . .

First off, you are referring to the wrong poster. Second, I’m not sure this post is in English. Otherwise, well done.
Your so smart. You posted that the transfer portal is over, when I posted can the portal thread stay on topic!! So smart ass !! Transfer portal is open for ou basketball still. The almighty wichitasooner was wrong.

Your so smart. You posted that the transfer portal is over, when I posted can the portal thread stay on topic!! So smart ass !! Transfer portal is open for ou basketball still. The almighty wichitasooner was wrong.
Coming on a little strong there bud

I will type slowly so maybe you understand this time: you're referring to the wrong poster. Or should I say "your?"

I will type slowly so maybe you understand this time: you're referring to the wrong poster. Or should I say "your?"
Look back !!! You are a sarcastic bully!! You are wrong, look back, you think you are right on everything, if someone questions your post, you post a sarcastic response. You posted that the portal was over when I questioned for the topic to stay on topic, you stated that the portal was over for ou and obviously it's not. I will go back and prove you wrong and you can publicly apologize and show you as the poster you are.

Look back !!! You are a sarcastic bully!! You are wrong, look back, you think you are right on everything, if someone questions your post, you post a sarcastic response. You posted that the portal was over when I questioned for the topic to stay on topic, you stated that the portal was over for ou and obviously it's not. I will go back and prove you wrong and you can publicly apologize and show you as the poster you are.
This is art

On June 2, you replied to a post from WTSooner regarding the portal. If a reply to someone other than me is the proof you are looking for that you and I had a discussion about this . . . congrats!

Back