2019 Recruiting Class

Kevin McCullers
Drew timme
Samuel Williamson

All top 2019 targets. Staff is headed to see today.

Harmon could help land these guys.

Yes he does. Saw a highlight video online when his Rockwall team played Denton-Guyer. I was very impressed!

Rockwall has Austin grandstaffs brother. Just a tidbit of useless knowledge

Are Harmon and Wilson (hopefully he'll come to OU) the type of players that others will want to play with.

Are Harmon and Wilson (hopefully he'll come to OU) the type of players that others will want to play with.

Yes. No doubt about it. They’re team players, unselfish in every way. They also play solid defense.

Yes. No doubt about it. They’re team players, unselfish in every way. They also play solid defense.

Thanks Ada.....

Will other recruits want to play with them, do they have a good reputation among their peers?

Thanks Ada.....

Will other recruits want to play with them, do they have a good reputation among their peers?

that group of AAU teammates are very close.

Timme is close to the harmon family.

that group of AAU teammates are very close.

Timme is close to the harmon family.

That's great to hear. This class has a chance to be a game changer for OU with a high number of quality kids.

Jaden mcdaniels top 35 national player. Ou in top 4.

Bluebloods May come calling soon

-bossi on Twitter

I’m going to write up a few names this evening. New 2019 guys emerging

Tyler Millin is a 6’6” SF out of Calera, Alabama, and recently visited OU. I think he reclassified from 2019 to 2018.

Tyler Millin is a 6’6” SF out of Calera, Alabama, and recently visited OU. I think he reclassified from 2019 to 2018.

From 18 to 19 I think. I spoke to him today for a bit.

Was on an official here a week ago.

Going to post grad. (Prep school)

From 18 to 19 I think. I spoke to him today for a bit.

Was on an official here a week ago.

Going to post grad. (Prep school)

OK you’re probably right. I knew he reclassified but assumed it was so he could come in earlier like De Sousa did at KU. Teaches me to not assume....

Yeah someone posted it on Soonerscoop. He assumed it was 2019 to 2018. Looks like he got it wrong.

Was the Kenyon Martin Jr offer posted on here? Makes you feel old when guys you grew up watching have kids getting recruited.

Back