2019 Recruiting Class

Yeah someone posted it on Soonerscoop. He assumed it was 2019 to 2018. Looks like he got it wrong.

Was the Kenyon Martin Jr offer posted on here? Makes you feel old when guys you grew up watching have kids getting recruited.

If junior is half as good as his dad, I want him! Senior was a beast down low.

I remember K-Mart and Cincinnati playing in the LNC. They didn't even play well and still dominated OU. That's probably a top 10 college team of the last 25 years, and they should have won the title if K-Mart didn't snap his leg.

All 5 starters on that team were drafted (K-Mart, Dermarr Johnson, Kenny Satterfield, Pete Mickeal and Steve Logan).

I remember K-Mart and Cincinnati playing in the LNC. They didn't even play well and still dominated OU. That's probably a top 10 college team of the last 25 years, and they should have won the title if K-Mart didn't snap his leg.

All 5 starters on that team were drafted (K-Mart, Dermarr Johnson, Kenny Satterfield, Pete Mickeal and Steve Logan).

Team was sick! Didn’t they have Melvin levitt, too? Aka the helicopter. He was drafted too.

Last edited:
It is weird that, with 2019 supposedly being a large class for OU, there are not many, if any, realistic OU-caliber targets that OU is recruiting or a finalist for. Hopefully it changes soon.

It is weird that, with 2019 supposedly being a large class for OU, there are not many, if any, realistic OU-caliber targets that OU is recruiting or a finalist for. Hopefully it changes soon.

Hahah

Good trolling, as always! Can always count on you to post obviously ridiculous comments for a good laugh.

huh? If you've been paying attention and think that's true, that is weird.

huh? If you've been paying attention and think that's true, that is weird.

Ok. Enlighten me. I haven't seen many names here. Wilson is one who I still feel is an inexcusable loss. Not sure of anyone who is a high 4 or 5 star considering OU. Looking at 247, I can't see anyone who is OU-worthy that has OU as a top school.

Ok. Enlighten me. I haven't seen many names here. Wilson is one who I still feel is an inexcusable loss. Not sure of anyone who is a high 4 or 5 star considering OU. Looking at 247, I can't see anyone who is OU-worthy that has OU as a top school.

Wilson really does sting.

Drew Timme is a good shot and I think someone who is very good.

Since you seem to have it all figured out, I don’t know why anyone on this board would continue to play your silly games? I’m just glad a few others are finally on to you!

Good call, WichitaSooner!

Good trolling, as always! Can always count on you to post obviously ridiculous comments for a good laugh.

Know you’re trolling but I’ll play along. Kruger isn’t watching 24/7 I assure you.

Terry Armstrong
Timme
Mccullar
Zach ? Out of Kansas drawing a blank...

There’s plenty more. Several 3/4 stars we haven’t offered yet.

Only 3 or 4 out of the 2019 class need to be High school kids anyways. Need to fill out the rest of the roster with transfers to balance the classes so we don't have 6 srs again

Know you’re trolling but I’ll play along. Kruger isn’t watching 24/7 I assure you.

Terry Armstrong
Timme
Mccullar
Zach ? Out of Kansas drawing a blank...

There’s plenty more. Several 3/4 stars we haven’t offered yet.

You may be thinking about Zach Harvey, although OU is not high on his list right now, according to 247Sports.

Is McCullar still in the mix now that Reaves is on board?

You didn't even read this thread.

Thanks for the heads up, NAIA All-Star!

Jackson appears to be one of those late season bloomers. There’s a lot to like in the videos I watched. It might be hard to pull him out of Big 10 country if he blows up this summer. He’s definitely got some skills.

http://endlessmotor.net/2017/02/26/tray-jackson-18det-western-201617-late-season-highlights/

I think he is doing a prep year at sunrise Christian in Kansas so maybe he won’t be as tough to pull from big 10 country. He is a nice looking prospect that stands to land some more offers soon.

Back