2024-25 Schedule News

Obviously we've got to have that Bedlam matchup. We just have to beat Little Brother for recruiting purposes if nothing else. Of course, look what happened with Brandon Garrison.

Perhaps we should play this game at The BOK Center next year.

Obviously we've got to have that Bedlam matchup. We just have to beat Little Brother for recruiting purposes if nothing else. Of course, look what happened with Brandon Garrison.
I'd just as soon we never played oswho again. Bedlam helps them much more than it does us. It gives them a legitimacy they rarely earn. Screw 'em.

I'd just as soon we never played oswho again. Bedlam helps them much more than it does us. It gives them a legitimacy they rarely earn. Screw 'em.

I agree. Let them become “Tulsa+” in the little 12

is OSU expected to be any good this year? I know they have a new coach, and that's always a rough transition to start, but idk about any of the talent they have/have lost.

Wonder if we could have gotten SIU to play us on 11/16 rather than Stetson. Wishful thinking.

Oh well. Maybe Jacob deGrom will make an appearance for Stetson. I

is OSU expected to be any good this year? I know they have a new coach, and that's always a rough transition to start, but idk about any of the talent they have/have lost.
No. Gonna struggle big time

November 04, 2024 8 PM
Home Lindenwood Norman | Lloyd Noble Center

November 11, 2024 7 PM
Home Northwestern State Norman | Lloyd Noble Center

November 16, 2024 1 PM
Home Stetson Norman | Lloyd Noble Center

November 21, 2024 7 PM
Home Texas A&M - Commerce Norman | Lloyd Noble Center

November 27, 2024 4 PM
Neutral Providence Imperial Arena • Paradise Island, Bahamas Battle 4 Atlantis

November 28, 2024
Neutral Davidson or Arizona Imperial Arena • Paradise Island, Bahamas Battle 4 Atlantis

November 29, 2024
Neutral Gonzaga, Indiana, Louisville or West Virginia Imperial Arena • Paradise Island, Bahamas Battle 4 Atlantis

December 03, 2024
Home Georgia Tech Norman | Lloyd Noble Center SEC/ACC Challenge

December 07, 2024 7 PM
Home Alcorn State Norman | McCasland Field House

December 14, 2024
Neutral Oklahoma State Paycom Center • Oklahoma City

December 18, 2024 8 PM
Neutral Michigan Spectrum Center • Charlotte, N.C. Jumpman Invitational

December 22, 2024 Noon
Home Central Arkansas Norman | Lloyd Noble Center

December 29, 2024 1 PM
Home Prairie View A&M Norman | Lloyd Noble Center

You actually think that was considered? No chance.
I think the emoji should make very clear that it was a joke. That said, if I’m the basketball coach/program, I’m embarrassed to release such a bad home schedule. If/when we open a new arena, I hope whoever is coaching us schedules more than one home game against a legitimate D-1 opponent.

I think the emoji should make very clear that it was a joke. That said, if I’m the basketball coach/program, I’m embarrassed to release such a bad home schedule. If/when we open a new arena, I hope whoever is coaching us schedules more than one home game against a legitimate D-1 opponent.
Or maybe it is absolutely genius marketing? We play a crappy non-con, no one shows, "we need the arena to bring the fan support!", schedule big teams when the new arena is approved...profit? ;)

Glad they are continuing the McCasland game. It was a big success last year in terms of student attendance.

Playing the long game lol!
Actual question....With the "watered down" non-con schedule, lets say Moser wins 21+ games and makes the NCAA tournament as an 8, 9 or 10 seed but plays in the actual tournament. Does that stop the bickering about the schedule at least for a year? SOME of it in "their" mind HAS to be about winning more games and making the record look shiny in order to make the tournament. Could they do that with 150-200 type teams? Sure. But for some reason they felt the need to make it so easy on some of them they "can't fail" for 6-7 games. IF above happens, again, does that change the attitude a little if/when he then comes back to OU for another season? Or do we just pick up where we left off at this time next year? ;)

Back