• Adrian Peterson

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Lebron James

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

bocabull

Banned
Reaction score
We'll give them 6 months to train. I gotta go with the king because of those 6'8" legs

This. I love AD and Lebron is out of this world but Bolt would blow both of them away.

By the time Bolt crossed the 50, AD would be at about the 40-42 and James would be around the 36-37.

Bolt made the fastest sprinters in the world look slow, he'd make AD and james look like they were wearing cement shoes.

OK so we put a 235 lb linebacker at the 25 yard mark, narrow the track to four yards wide, and let the linebacker hit the runner.

AD in a breeze.

041030_oklahomaMain_hmed_2p.hmedium.jpg

Anyone remember this run? Bolt is catching AD from behind.

And by the way, pre-dislocated kneecap murray beats all of them because he would break Bolt's ankles with a juke.

In a football situation I would take AD and Lebron over Bolt, but the question was a 50 yard dash.

by the time bolt crossed the 50, ad would be at about the 40-42 and james would be around the 36-37.

Bolt made the fastest sprinters in the world look slow, he'd make ad and james look like they were wearing cement shoes.

yes

we've had lots of players faster than peterson. dupree for one.

but it's not close. bolt is insane.

We have not had many guys that were faster than Peterson. He was a legit sprinter in high school and his times were rediculous. He would run repeat 200's at OU in 20's and 21's without breathing hard. Trust me, there isn't anyone at OU right now that could do that.

I would say we may have had a few (not a lot) players faster than Peterson but I'm not at all sure Dupree was one of them.

Last edited:
check out youtube. i'd forgotten how fast he was.

that dude from missouri was an all-conference sprinter and dupree left him eating exhaust.

Back