#7 OU @ KSU 8pm CST on ESPN2

Where’s all the “walk in the park” guys...?... ��

This is KSU’s type game

While strolling through the park they bagged some crow. They also have to check their wallets to see if their's enough funds for a couple of sides.

Last edited:
A selfish, long, contested 3 after zero offense being run from Reaves? Definitely didn't see that coming. Although that was a terrible missed foul call.

No doubt that was coming. No pass no movement contested flailing arm 3 pter.. dont think officials call that often bc of actually the flailing even if he was fouled. Frustrating shot

bit of a reality check, Lon has no clue how to prepare his team to play well in manhattan

Lon is very generous. He gives even the crappiest ksu team a W. Same **** different year.

Pathetic.

I’ll literally bet any of those sunshine pumpers we get bumped out of ncaa tourney after 1... maybe 2 games.

Lol no way in hell this team is final four...

This game has been a complete muck up from the start. Yet it was as if it were penciled in before the tip off.

bit of a reality check, Lon has no clue how to prepare his team to play well in manhattan,

Wasn’t Lon’s fault that we couldn’t hit any 3s and turned it over a lot.

Well his is only 5th all time in 3pters made in OU history, so I am not sure about this comment.

I have nothing against the guy on a personal level, but he has been awful this season. Do you disagree? He’s 2/14 in the last two games against the two worst teams in the conference.

I’ll literally bet any of those sunshine pumpers we get bumped out of ncaa tourney after 1... maybe 2 games.

Lol no way in hell this team is final four...

I’m your huckleberry.

Some more weird calls and no calls at the end but you have to overcome them or not put yourself in position for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PUBLIC SERVICE REMINDER:

Remember, just because we lost to these guys doesn't mean we aren't a top 10 team. Stop the complaining!

Finished the game with 2 players who scored more than 2 baskets. Harmon was one of them and his offensive production in the 2nd half was 1 made free throw. A complete offensive travesty.

Really bad loss and it will be damaging for sure in terms of seeding. No way around that. Would probably need to sweep OSU to even come close to off-setting this loss. Now, thankfully they entered in a very good spot, so it’s hardly crushing, but we can probably kiss any hope of a 2 seed goodbye (barring a massive run here at the end and in KC). After tonight I’d say we are now fighting to stay in that 3 seed convo.

Some more weird calls and no calls at the end but you have to overcome them or not put yourself in position for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Against a horrible team, it shouldn’t matter. Kstate sucks. Period. We played like total **** and deserved to lose.

We couldn’t beat any D1 team playing like this. Not a single one. I hope it’s a wake up call because they were sleep walking and lost to a horrible team.

Back