A look at our schedule next year

Word is that KU will play UCLA in the Big 12/Pac 10 Hardwood challenge. I wouldn't be surprised to see Texas or OSU now take on USC. I think we will either have Arizona or Washington....

I have OU getting swept by Texas, and splitting with A&M and OSU. That is 6-4 and a very realistic possibility.

Texas could win in Norman but I don't think it is likely. Texas will lose Abrahams and when he was not shooting well last year they were a below average team. Who is going to score for Texas other than James? That is a big question for Texas. I expect OU, KU and Texas to be the three best teams but I do not believe Texas is per se better than OU.

Big or others,
Do you know if we have to go to Utah or American this year since they came to Norman last year?

Big or others,
Do you know if we have to go to Utah or American this year since they came to Norman last year?

I really doubt it regarding American. I am not sure what kind of deal we worked out with the Utes, but I wouldn't think it would be a 1 and 1 deal. Maybe a 2 and 1 deal?

[/B]

Man I would like to find a way to go that!

My wife and I intend to go, though we've made no plans other than to use our frequent flier miles to get the airline tickets.

It looks like UT will play USC in the challenge. I hope we get Washington or Arizona.

The Maui Tourney is great. The last time OU went, I had to call the travel agency at a certain date and time. Got a great hotel package and tickets to the OU games. I would like to get tickets outside of the authorized travel agency and stay at a B&B, but I was told the only way to get tickets was via the authorized Travel Agency.

There are discounts you can get for being students, I'll look into it and see.

Can we play at a pre season tourney every year?

We won the NIT last year.

So is the rule you can't play in the same tourney 2 years in a row?

Big or others,

There is no way that someone agreed to an away game with American, if they did they should be fired

I really doubt it regarding American. I am not sure what kind of deal we worked out with the Utes, but I wouldn't think it would be a 1 and 1 deal. Maybe a 2 and 1 deal?

I think American was just a 1 game deal. I agree that if anything with Utah is a 2 and 1.

I think American was just a 1 game deal. I agree that if anything with Utah is a 2 and 1.

I wish I knew if the Utah series were a one-and-one or not. Either way, I can't stand the thought of having Utah beat us (like in '05). The folks where I live would just feast on it, even though they really don't like Da Yoots much.

I wish I knew if the Utah series were a one-and-one or not. Either way, I can't stand the thought of having Utah beat us (like in '05). The folks where I live would just feast on it, even though they really don't like Da Yoots much.[/QUOTE]

That game made me sick. We couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and only half the team bothered to show up. Really disappointing.

I think it will be interesting playing at Utah. We lost Blake but they lost Luke Nevill, who was huge for their program.

I think we can beat them, but I thought we could beat Arkansas last year so who knows.

Back