A Marquette fan's view: You guys need to be a little more realistic

Here's the link to his rebuttal to an OU fan trying to defend OKC and OU on their board. You'll see later where Uncle John makes another appearance making fun of the Thunder as well. Apparently, the Thunder is a weak name and a weak team. Guess he forgets all a** beatings they have given Milwaukees Bucks the past couple of years?
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=415&f=2850&t=7363531&p=4

Here's the link to his rebuttal to an OU fan trying to defend OKC and OU on their board. You'll see later where Uncle John makes another appearance making fun of the Thunder as well. Apparently, the Thunder is a weak name and a weak team. Guess he forgets all a** beatings they have given Milwaukees Bucks the past couple of years?
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=415&f=2850&t=7363531&p=4

Actually, I am a Bulls fan. And yes, your team's logo is ridiculous. But if you folks do not care what people think of your university and your city, what are you doing on the Marquette board arguing about the weather?

Good luck finding a coach. Seriously. As long as you do not get ours, I hope you find someone you are happy with. My own guess is you could do a lot worse than Evans, but I do not have a dog in this fight.

Actually, I am a Bulls fan. And yes, your team's logo is ridiculous. But if you folks do not care what people think of your university and your city, what are you doing on the Marquette board arguing about the weather?

Good luck finding a coach. Seriously. As long as you do not get ours, I hope you find someone you are happy with. My own guess is you could do a lot worse than Evans, but I do not have a dog in this fight.

Well, the new Oklahoma City motto is "at least we aren't Milwaukee". Seriously.

Doesn't matter who we get for a coach, we will always have a better program than Marquette. 3 sweet 16's in 31 years? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Doesn't matter who we get for a coach, we will always have a better program than Marquette. 3 sweet 16's in 31 years? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This.

I can't decide which is more comical: unclejohn saying OU hasn't matched Marquette's success since the 60's, or unclejohn saying OU has yet to build their (state of the art) practice facility.

He obviously lacks the concept of time.

Actually, I am a Bulls fan.

oh, let me guess...and his western conference team is the Lakers...and in football he's a Pats fan - or maybe he was a Packers fan this last season...and he really likes SF in baseball.

This.

I can't decide which is more comical: unclejohn saying OU hasn't matched Marquette's success since the 60's, or unclejohn saying OU has yet to build their (state of the art) practice facility.

He obviously lacks the concept of time.

For me it was when he said people cant come in a steal away a coach from them and using Creen as an example of that

oh, let me guess...and his western conference team is the Lakers...and in football he's a Pats fan - or maybe he was a Packers fan this last season...and he really likes SF in baseball.

This.

I had some words for him on the scout board, borderline bad behavior on my part but my point was made to show him how retarded he sounded, not to offend anyone else...

Just thought that I would point out that this season was Marquette's 3rd sweet sixteen appearance since 1980, quite the Juggernaut!

Marquette Since 1980:
3 Sweet Sixteen Appearances
1 Elite eight
1 Final Four

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/tournament/history/_/team1/6526

Just in case your curious:

Oklahoma since 1980:
8 Sweet Sixteen Appearances
5 Elite Eight runs
2 Final Fours
1 Championship Game

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/tournament/history/_/team1/7024

he doesn't have the courage to address this post^^^^^^

I've got to admire the masochistic dedication to coming back and responding to the less than hospitable responses to his post. I mean, most would know when to give up but this guy pulled out the "he started it" card. Class. What's next, my dad can beat up your dad?

Almost everyone has a creepy uncle...ours is UncleJohn and he just felt us up.

:ez-roll::ez-roll::ez-roll::ez-roll::ez-roll:

Gotta give him props for coming back though. Also, thanks to him I now hate Marquette.

Back