? about recruiting

luckyc1423

Reaction score
How many guys do we plan on signing? I was under the impression that we were looking at signing 5 guys, is this true?

The guys that I know of that are left on the board are jones, mccallum, and lamb...
So if we do plan on signing 5 guys does that mean capel really thinks we can land all three of them totallying 5?

I think we sign 1 more in the fall and 2 in the spring.

Will Capel look at any Juco F/C for Spring signing?

McCallum, Jones, and Lamb are the guys the Sooners are going hard after at this point, but they are not the only guys on their radar. Once the fall signing period comes an end there will be some new guys popping up on the Oklahoma radar.

And I do know of at least two JUCO big men Oklahoma is giving a hard look at, but the evaluations for the April signees will happen over the next few weeks. I'm sure the serious targets will begin to surface by mid-December.

McCallum, Jones, and Lamb are the guys the Sooners are going hard after at this point, but they are not the only guys on their radar. Once the fall signing period comes an end there will be some new guys popping up on the Oklahoma radar.

And I do know of at least two JUCO big men Oklahoma is giving a hard look at, but the evaluations for the April signees will happen over the next few weeks. I'm sure the serious targets will begin to surface by mid-December.

Hey Henzo, I'm interested about this Shavon Coleman kid. It was said on an Oregon site that OU and Texas were his top two. I saw film on him and he seemed raw, but is really athletic. He's not a first year contributor like Pledger or Clark will be, but he can play. Also, rivals list us as recruiting Elijah Pittman. I think Pittman is one of the most underrated recruits in the country. This kid can play and will remind some of Marshall Moses. If you find out anything on Pittman, who Rivals has listed as OU and UK as his only major schools recruiting him, please share.

I could really see us signing Jones and Lamb. I think that would be a top 5 class..Lets see some Sooner Magic!!:jcapel

Back