Allonzo Trier

trier is also the better all around player ..

If they both played four years in college, I think the gap would close each year (as Shake gets individual attention) ... but Trier would be ahead for years 1 through 3.

One thing that does set Shake apart is his ability to finish with both hands on either side of the rim. Who is more athletic of the two?

trier is also the better all around player ..

I disagree. Doesn't pass or rebound as we'll. neither is a defensive whiz.

Trier a better scorer. Besides that not sure he does anything better.

Last edited:
I disagree. Doesn't pass or rebound as we'll. neither is a defensive whiz.

Trier a better scorer. Besides that not sure he does anything better.

Zo can pass. I know you are closer to shake but trier is hands down better.

I think shake would tell you that.

Trier can dunk it any way you want, I'm sure he's the better athlete.
He may finish as #1 player OVERALL in the country!

If they both played four years in college, I think the gap would close each year (as Shake gets individual attention) ... but Trier would be ahead for years 1 through 3.

One thing that does set Shake apart is his ability to finish with both hands on either side of the rim. Who is more athletic of the two?

Trier is a gym freak. More of a gym rat than buddy, Jordan, Isaiah...
We are talking 6hrs a day of shooting....

2-3 hrs on shooting after games...

Zo can pass. I know you are closer to shake but trier is hands down better.

I think shake would tell you that.

Trier can dunk it any way you want, I'm sure he's the better athlete.
He may finish as #1 player OVERALL in the country!

I have to see zo pass to believe it. He dominates the ball and the offense in high school. He is really good but want to see what he does in a college system. He has been to 4 school teams in 4 years now. Not a knock but just something else to me. He is a volume scorer and a really good one at that. I think he is a reluctant passer from what I have seen.

You can keep saying that and I will ask shake next time i see him if he is hands down better. That is your opinion and I have mine.

Not saying trier isn't really good though. Not knocking him I just like shakes all around game better.

All opinions here though.

Rankings love scorers and he is arguably the best in the country at that.

It is just opinions as I keep saying. You said the kid from Norman north is like Jordan Woodard and I couldn't disagree more with that either.

Trier is a gym freak. More of a gym rat than buddy, Jordan, Isaiah...
We are talking 6hrs a day of shooting....

2-3 hrs on shooting after games...

The time doesn't mean much to me. I always feel as though people who track that or even count it are doing it to show people. It also depends on what you are doing when in there. I am surprised how low the 3 point percentages are for both in the league this summer.

They are both gym rats which is becoming more and more rare these days. Kudos to them for that.

I really like the Trier kid, but what do I know, I'm the same guy who wanted Stevie Clark over Woodard. :-(

I have to see zo pass to believe it. He dominates the ball and the offense in high school. He is really good but want to see what he does in a college system. He has been to 4 school teams in 4 years now. Not a knock but just something else to me. He is a volume scorer and a really good one at that. I think he is a reluctant passer from what I have seen.

You can keep saying that and I will ask shake next time i see him if he is hands down better. That is your opinion and I have mine.

Not saying trier isn't really good though. Not knocking him I just like shakes all around game better.

All opinions here though.

Rankings love scorers and he is arguably the best in the country at that.

It is just opinions as I keep saying. You said the kid from Norman north is like Jordan Woodard and I couldn't disagree more with that either.

i retracted that statement... I was confused on the player!

The time doesn't mean much to me. I always feel as though people who track that or even count it are doing it to show people. It also depends on what you are doing when in there. I am surprised how low the 3 point percentages are for both in the league this summer.

They are both gym rats which is becoming more and more rare these days. Kudos to them for that.

That's crazy talk, some of the best players in the world have talked about spending time in the gym, it's all about getting better and telling people how much time you spend in the gym is leading by example.

He's not out there talking about it... I just know he does.

that usually means some one that need to take lots of shots to get points ..

doesn't usually appy to guys that shoot over 50%

He has shot the ball better this summer. He is shooting 47% from the field and 31% from 3point land. Last year he shot 41% from the field.

As I have said, I am not knocking him with my comments, he is probably the best scorer in the country this summer.

That's crazy talk, some of the best players in the world have talked about spending time in the gym, it's all about getting better and telling people how much time you spend in the gym is leading by example.

How is telling people leading by example. IF you put the time in, people will know.

I never counted how long I was in the gym or how many shots I put up or made and I am pretty sure anyone who saw me play would tell you I could shoot and was a gym rat.

How is telling people leading by example. IF you put the time in, people will know.

I never counted how long I was in the gym or how many shots I put up or made and I am pretty sure anyone who saw me play would tell you I could shoot and was a gym rat.

Who cares??? Maybe he just wants to see how much time it is for fun.. Again, who cares

People motivate themselves in different ways. Silly to hold it against someone that they track their workout times.

People motivate themselves in different ways. Silly to hold it against someone that they track their workout times.

I'm not holding it against him. The comment on time and shots wasn't even directed at him just the practice in general.

It is hard to express your point on a message board sometimes.

I was just saying to me counting times and shots is something that doesn't matter to me. That is just to me. I didn't say anyone else shouldn't care about it. I know that time can be different for everyone. It might only take you 1 hour to get the same amount of work in that it takes me two hours to do. The same goes for shots and such.

I wasn't knocking him or those that do it. It got glazed over by many that I said kudos to those guys who are gym rats as many are not anymore.

Again this was more of a tangent by me on the topic of telling the amount of time a guy is I'm the gym. I apologize for getting the thread off topic.

Back