Allonzo Trier

We can't get both Trier and Shake. There is a reason shake left A1 it was because of Zo. We need to be focusing on Shake because Zo will be going to Zona.

We can't get both Trier and Shake. There is a reason shake left A1 it was because of Zo. We need to be focusing on Shake because Zo will be going to Zona.

This isn't AAU where high school kids worry about how the team will effect his rivals ranking. We are talking about high level college basketball under coach Kruger who I think could get these guys to play well together. I think it will be extremely hard to get both of these guys, and tough to get even one. However, if they don't both come to OU I don't think it will bc they didn't enjoy playing together as a sophomore in high school.

Lol these two are kids and do care about their playing experiences. He doesn't like playing with Zo period. If we get one we won't get the other.

If you don't go to a school bc you don't like someone on the team then everyone in college sports would transfer

I have not heard that Shake didn't like playing with Zo. I do know the Tulsa area kids were not happy on A1 but it was more about playing time and shots. They also were not excited about having to go to OKC for practice every time. Just part of it.

One of my former players was around Zo a summer ago and thought he was a good guy and liked being around him.

I hope OU gets both. The good news in my opinion for OU is that KU is not going to offer Shake right now. That is good as the local teams will win out in my opinion. One who would know thinks Indiana is just too far for him with his mom and little siblings here.

I think people are taking my comments as I don't want Zo, I hope OU gets both. I have always said Zo is really, really good. I just think the other doesn't get the credit he deserves.

Just a tidbit, one reason I am a fan of Shake's, he measured in around 6'4 but his wingspan is 6'11.5 right now.

Just a tidbit, one reason I am a fan of Shake's, he measured in around 6'4 but his wingspan is 6'11.5 right now.

That is an incredible measurement. He could wreck havoc defensively with those arms.

Is Texas still in the picture? Last I checked they still haven't offered him.

That's bordering on ridiculous if accurate.

Let's just get Shake and call it a day, kid can play.

Arizona just got another wing commitment for the class of 2015. That makes two wings in the top 25 of the 2015 rankings. Is Trier really still leaning toward Arizona?

Don't shoot the messenger.

Allonzo Trier: All of the 247 network “crystal ball predictions” since June 1st have him going to Arizona. In other words, since June 1st, 17 different recruiting gurus working for the 247 network have predicted Allonzo Trier to go Arizona. The most recent prediction was made two days ago (July 25) by a KU recruiting guru .. "Allonzo Trier to Arizona."

http://247sports.com/Player/Allonzo-Trier-30269

For those that put a lot of faith in recruiting gurus, OU's chances look bleak. Apparently, none of the "gurus" have predicted Allonzo Trier to go to OU.

We'll see if the gurus are correct.

That's too bad. I'd really like to get him or Shake Milton.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Allonzo Trier: All of the 247 network “crystal ball predictions” since June 1st have him going to Arizona. In other words, since June 1st, 17 different recruiting gurus working for the 247 network have predicted Allonzo Trier to go Arizona. The most recent prediction was made two days ago (July 25) by a KU recruiting guru .. "Allonzo Trier to Arizona."

http://247sports.com/Player/Allonzo-Trier-30269

For those that put a lot of faith in recruiting gurus, OU's chances look bleak. Apparently, none of the "gurus" have predicted Allonzo Trier to go to OU.

We'll see if the gurus are correct.

Don't think he'll committ soon. I still think OU will get an official visit.

Zona has a recently got a couple commits from guards. Zona is trending but we'll see what happens

Back