Are any of the other out of state posters...

suncoastsooner

Reaction score
bouncing off the walls waiting for tomorrow night and finally getting to see the Sooners and the fabulous freshman play for the first time this season? :chestram2: :OUbball-logo:

I am really excited. I thought the game was going to be on all-access on Saturday but it wasn't.

Heck yeah from enemy territory (Columbia, MO...shudder)!

I had a hard time following BBS for the Mount game...half the time I couldn't tell who the hell had the ball or what was happening. I just knew it was good when he would randomly get excited and say, "Tiny Griffin with the bucket!".

Not to start a whole big fight, but I seriously think the game's too fast for him nowadays...

Stream would be much appreciated in case I don't get things squared away with those bastards at comcast

Yep! Will love seeing this on 360.

Of course, will love it even better when I am in Siegel Center on Saturday!

Already told my boss I wanted off early. Game starts at 5 pm here on the left coast.

dallas here, any body else live in the dallas area?:wwisudunk

I get it on the gameplan up here in KC. Can't wait to see the new guys.
:griffinbros

Is it as easy as going to espn360.com or do you have to have some sort of subscription?

Twin Cities and I am super pumped up. The radio can be a fine substitute (even though BBS can't really keep up with basketball), but it just isn't the same. I am probably going to be in norman sometime in January and will catch a game or two though.

I've got my ESPN Full Court package paid up and activated. I'm not sure I'll get to watch it live, but the Tivo's programmed and ready to go.

Is it as easy as going to espn360.com or do you have to have some sort of subscription?

I believe the first time you may have to download something... which is very simple and easy... no subscription.

I am pumped. Tried to feed my need for OU hoops by playing a little NCAA '09 last night only to find out my nephew scratched the game too much for it to play. Figured I would pre-order 2010 but they aren't making it for PS2... :mad:

Your internet operator has to offer it, though. Mine doesn't, alas.

Same with mine and looking at the list it seems like the big guys don't. I think ESPN makes them pay a subscription fee and the big guys are saying no thanks.

Honestly that would be brillian by ESPN. It would turn a broadcaster into a utility (monthly recurring revenue).

Back