Austin Reeves: 2nd-team All-American in Basketball Times

NMSooner'80

Reaction score
Unfortunately, there's no link available. I got the April issue in the mail today and saw that Reeves was on their All-American second team.

Luka Garza (Iowa) was their Player of the Year, and the other All-Americans (first team) were Corey Kispert (Gonzaga), Jalen Suggs (Gonzaga), Ayo Dosunmu (Illinois) and one-and-done Aggie Cade Cunningham. Mark Few was their Coach of the Year.

The second-team All-Americans were Reeves, Jared Butler (Baylor), Drew Timme (Gonzaga), Kofi Cockburn (Illinois) and Charles Bassey (Western Kentucky).

That's some good company. Big congratulations to Austin.

Very impressive and well-deserved. Congrats to him!

He sucked!

Wouldnt start for 25% of the nation...

Kidding of course!

Will this be the last time his name is misspelled on this site? Almost time to move on to misspelling Cortes. :ez-roll:

Will this be the last time his name is misspelled on this site? Almost time to move on to misspelling Cortes. :ez-roll:

well, he was compared to superman a lot this yr...lol.

In all seriousness...congrats. He deserves it. Thought I read here or somewhere, he's the 40th pick in the draft...or projected I should say. Cool for him

Austin played hard for OU, what more could we ask, that he make All American or something?

Silly me - I was reading from the article, which had the last name spelled "Reeves." I should have known better.

Back