Balbay has a broken left hand

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Per the horn board. He is left-handed. It might open the door for Jai Lucas. Anyone know if Lucas will be able to play right away or does he have to sit out until december (can't remember off the top of my head).

That is too bad. He won't be able to dribble around the perimeter and not shoot the ball like he's so good at.

Jai Lucas aint pg material in my opinion. What's up with jcovan Brown.

Per the horn board. He is left-handed. It might open the door for Jai Lucas. Anyone know if Lucas will be able to play right away or does he have to sit out until december (can't remember off the top of my head).
I'm pretty sure Lucas has to sit out until the end of the fall semester.

I think Justin Mason will be the point guard anyways... Great athlete, great defender, and led them in assists by a huge margin last year.

PG: Justin Mason
SG: Avery Bradley
SF: Justin Hamilton
PF: Damion James
C: Dexter Pittman

I like your starting lineup, except I think Jordan Hamilton will come off the bench and Gary Johnson will start.

I think Justin Mason will be the point guard anyways... Great athlete, great defender, and led them in assists by a huge margin last year.

PG: Justin Mason
SG: Avery Bradley
SF: Justin Hamilton
PF: Damion James
C: Dexter Pittman

They tried that last year and he just doesn't have the instincts or ballhandling for that position. If anything, Avery Bradley may get a shot.

Back