Portal thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordyn Ivey Curry has begun following Tad, Armon Gates and Humphrey, plus OU basketball.
I’m always a little skeptical of guys who put up big scoring numbers on 40% shooting—especially on bad teams. But he shot the 3 well, so that’s a plus. Maybe w better players around him he may have more success around the rim. That’s kind of the crapshoot of evaluating some of these guys, I guess.

I’m always a little skeptical of guys who put up big scoring numbers on 40% shooting—especially on bad teams. But he shot the 3 well, so that’s a plus. Maybe w better players around him he may have more success around the rim. That’s kind of the crapshoot of evaluating some of these guys, I guess.
My thoughts as well. Don't know much about the kid, but the shooting efficiencies aren't great.

Hopefully he's an option off the bench, and not a starter.

Is Garrison still likely headed here? Or has that ship sailed?

He had a no contact tag, but there was a tweet recently and like, half of the Power 5 has contacted him. So maybe he isn't set on OU.

I think Dayton plays next year. But still need another pg.
Forsythe will get some minutes early and see them decrease during conference play to almost none.

Especially if they bring in a combo that can really score.

Last edited:
Forsythe will get some minutes early and see then decrease during conference play to almost none.

Especially if they bring in a combo that can really score.
I’d like to see our young guys get more mins in the non conference slate w hope they can earn some later in the season. But I also understand wanting to stick to a tight rotation from early on in order to build cohesion—we are rebuilding every year.

Doubt he'd be a guy OU looks at but interesting to see an AFA kid transfer...and he's pretty damn good.

Was hoping he was more of a combo with that size. Looks like an undersized scrapper. Not athletic enough.

Was hoping he was more of a combo with that size. Looks like an undersized scrapper. Not athletic enough.

I'm not saying this kid is the one we need, but we could use some hard-nosed scrappers. Not every player has to have an impressive vertical to be successful. Even in the SEC. Our team needs to get tougher. WAY tougher.

Who is willing to come to OU that wants to take a paycut? That is the question we will find out soon enough.

Also a fan base that would rather root for softball over MCBB. Sigh.

Who is willing to come to OU that wants to take a paycut? That is the question we will find out soon enough.

Also a fan base that would rather root for softball over MCBB. Sigh.
Well the softball team has won 3 straight championships. The seasons barely overlap though. When the big games happened this year, the fans showed up.

I'm not saying this kid is the one we need, but we could use some hard-nosed scrappers. Not every player has to have an impressive vertical to be successful. Even in the SEC. Our team needs to get tougher. WAY tougher.
No offense WT, but I’m putting everything under the scope! Lol

More Glibert follows:

Javon Small (OK St)
Devo Davis (Arkansas)
Tre Dinkins (Canisius)
Cam Carter (KState)
Gibson Jimerson (Saint Louis)

Trying to get the thread done....so many distractions, lol.

1711325893108.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back