Portal thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoopsBros

Reaction score
Exactly what the headline would suggest. A thread dedicated to any portal thoughts/news/rumors before I'm ready to start the official portal thread...or if anyone wants to do it this year, lol.

Here's the list of potential portalers (so far) via Trilly Donovan's discord:

Most recent additions are at the bottom

- Brandon Gardner (USC)
- Dylan Cardwell (Auburn)
- KD Johnson (Auburn)
- Devin Askew (Cal)
- Pop Isaacs (Texas Tech)
- Kerwin Walton (Texas Tech)
- Chris Lockett (Boise State)
- Jaden Schutt (Duke)
- Matt Cross (UMass)
- Jordan Pope (Oregon State)
- Danny Wolf (Yale)
- TJ Power (Duke)
- Zeke Mayo (South Dakota State)
- Terrence Edwards (James Madison)
- Michael Eley (Siena)
- Wade Taylor IV (Texas A&M)
- Nolan Hickman (Gonzaga)
- Zhuric Phelps (SMU)
- Langston Love (Baylor)
- Chris Johnson (Texas)
- Baye Fall (Arkansas)
- Lee Dort (Vandy)
- Trazerian White (UNC Wilmington)
- Terrance Arceneaux (Houston)
- Connor Essegian (Wisconsin)
- Rubin Jones (North Texas)
- Chaunce Jenkins (Old Dominion)
- Brandon Huntley-Hatfield (Louisville)
- Donovan Dent (New Mexico)
- Dug McDaniel (Michigan)
- Ezra Ausar (East Carolina)
- Achor Achor (Samford)
- CJ Gunn (Indiana)
- Tarris Reed (Michigan)
- Judah Mintz (Syracuse)
- Erik Reynolds (St. Joe’s)
- Khalil Brantley (La Salle)
- Brandon Angel (Stanford)
- Vasean Allete (Old Dominion)
- Riley Kugel (Florida)
- JaKobe Coles (TCU)
- Alston Mason (Missouri State)
- Xavier Booker (Michigan State)
- Ugonna Onyenso (Kentucky)
- Amari Williams (Drexel)
- Jonathan Mogbo (San Francisco)
- Will Tschetter (Michigan)
- Jalen Blackmon (Stetson)
- Jonathan Beagle (Albany)
- Layden Blocker (Arkansas)
- AJ Hoggard (Michigan State)
- Bruce Thornton (Ohio State)
- Darlinstone Dubar (Hofstra)
- Kanye Clary (Penn State)
- Chaz Lanier (North Florida)
- Saint Thomas (Northern Colorado)
- BJ Omot (North Dakota)
- Dawson Garcia (Minnesota)
- Ish Leggett (Pitt)
- Frankie Collins (Arizona State)
- Roddy Gayle (Ohio State)
- Earl Timberlake (Bryant)
- AJ Storr (Wisconsin)
- Aden Holloway (Auburn)
- Kobe Sanders (Cal Poly)
- Sincere Parker (Saint Louis)
- Mawot Mag (Rutgers)
- Milos Uzan (Oklahoma)
- Kario Oquendo (Oregon)
- Camren Hunter (Central Arkansas)
- Mekhi Mason (Rice)
- Kobe Johnson (USC)
- Daniel Batcho (Louisiana Tech)
- Elmarko Jackson (Kansas)

Disclaimer added by myself (SB): being listed doesn't mean they're definitely leaving...some will purposefully "test the waters" for more NIL/playing time at their current schools and coaching changes play a massive role as well.

Trilly is fine with sharing info but you "have to" invite people to his discord so...

The Burner The Burners on LaunchPass

-----

You could add two familiar names - Sean Pedulla (VA Tech) & Brendan Hausen (Villanova). There are rumors out there already.

The portal opens MARCH 18. We have to see what becomes of Moser + DePaul. It's going to get crazy across college basketball. Anarchy? Nope. Just college basketball (the offseason).

OU's 2024-2025 ROSTER as we sit here today, March 7th, 2024:

Definitely expect it to change/guys to leave...regardless of who the head coach is but we don't know much today.

PlayerPositionEligibility left
Javian McCollumG1
Milos UzanG2
Otega OwehG2
Kaden CooperG3
Dayton Forsythe (fresh)G4
Jalon MooreF1
Yaya KeitaF1-2
Jacolb ColeF4
Kuol Atak (fresh)F4
John HugleyF/C1
Sam GodwinF/C1
Luke NorthweatherF/C3
Out of eligibility
PlayerPosition
Le'Tre DarthardG
Maks KlanjscekG
Rivaldo SoaresG/F

@BoulderSooner help me out, Yaya have 1 or 2 years? I don't remember if he got an injury year added (without googling). I kind of expect him to leave regardless.

One current spot open but as stated, expect that to change. 100%, whether Moser is in Norman or not.

Last edited:
Uzan has 2 years left.

Keita should only have 1 left, unless he gets some kind of waiver for last year.

Question, because I've been wondering. Who is Trilly? Why does everyone hang on to his every word?

The DePaul stuff seems to be all coming from him. So I'm curious.

Question, because I've been wondering. Who is Trilly? Why does everyone hang on to his every word?

The DePaul stuff seems to be all coming from him. So I'm curious.
His real identity? No idea. Haven't cared enough to research it or try to expose him YET. He says only 4-5 people know his real identity.

What I think: some low level former grad assistant type, or media member who doesn't want his name attached, who has connections in mostly the agent scene...but as he's grown his reputation, he gets things from coaches/variety of other sources. He created a burner on Twitter and it grew because people like rumors/news and it's easier for a burner to post it, a lot of the times, than national/local media.

He's kind of a chode (online persona). I actually don't like the way he acts. But no doubt, a lot of info ends up becoming true and well before reporters get to it. He's also wrong, a lot, that comes with the territory though. For example, the day before posting the most recent Moser/DePaul info, he was still saying Hurley was in the lead. From what I gather as well, Trilly is used as a mouthpiece A LOT to spread purposeful messages. Coaches trying to get their names out there for raises/jobs, transfers trying to get more NIL, etc.

Watching this MO State game, and a number of their other games this year, I'd take Alston Mason back at OU. Especially if you lose Los or any of the other guards. Not saying he'd be my first choice, and I doubt he'd want to come back, but he's turned into a very solid/good player.

Last edited:
Watching this MO State game, and a number of their other games this year, I'd take Alston Mason back at OU. Especially if you lose Los or any of the other guards. Not saying he'd be my first choice, and I doubt he'd want to come back, but he's turned into a very solid/good player.
he was a really good late eval IMHO

Was he a late eval? I thought Moser was recruiting him at Loyola before taking the OU job.
Mason signed in the late period, but apparently Moser recruited him while at Loyola.
"Moser previously recruited Mason during his days at Loyola Chicago. However, when the transition to Oklahoma was made, it became clear that Moser wanted to bring Mason with him. That mission was accomplished and now Oklahoma's new coach can claim the first signing of his tenure in Norman."

Mason signed in the late period, but apparently Moser recruited him while at Loyola.
"Moser previously recruited Mason during his days at Loyola Chicago. However, when the transition to Oklahoma was made, it became clear that Moser wanted to bring Mason with him. That mission was accomplished and now Oklahoma's new coach can claim the first signing of his tenure in Norman."
That’s the way I remember it too!

I wouldn’t mind getting pedulla if Milos leaves.

If we could somehow land Pop Isaacs that would be better.

This D2 kid can actually ball. I remember seeing some of his videos last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back