Barnes pushes back UCLA visit

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
Don't know what it could mean. Hopefully it means no more visit, but I doubt it.

The #1 player in the ESPNU 100, Harrison Barnes, has made a minor change to his official list, which he announced on September 24th. Barnes was originally scheduled to visit UCLA this coming weekend, but instead has decided to push the visit to Westwood to October 30th, which was confirmed to TheShiver.com by Harrison’s mother, Shirley Barnes.

“Yes, the visit (UCLA) was moved to October 30th,” said Shirley Barnes of the official visit to UCLA.

However, the rest of Barnes’ remaining visits are still scheduled to take place on the dates originally released by Barnes. He will visit Kansas on October 16th for ‘Late Night in the Phog,’ Duke on October 23rd, UCLA on October 30th, and a trip to hometown Iowa State on November 6th. However, the visit to Iowa State will be an unofficial visit.

Barnes has already made trips to North Carolina and Oklahoma. Barnes visited North Carolina on September 3rd, and Oklahoma this past weekend.

Barnes is still hoping to make his college decision this fall, shortly after completing all of his scheduled visits

I don't know what I'll do if we land Harrison Barnes, but it won't be anything sane.

I am going to flip over my car and light it on fire if we land him.

I don't know what I'll do if we land Harrison Barnes, but it won't be anything sane.

Okay.... now imagine this class:

Harrison Barnes
Terrence Jones
Cameron Clark
Doron Lamb
T.J. Taylor

*Freakin awesome!*

Back